TORONTO (PRWEB) May 26, 2020
As businesses look to reopen following the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the remote working phase, McLean & Company, the HR research and advisory division of Info-Tech Research Group, has released a step-by-step guide and blueprint titled Bring Employees Back to the Workplace Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic. The blueprint helps HR leaders globally to enable a safe return of employees to the workplace, by offering various levels of support including a DIY toolkit, guided implementations, workshops, and consulting services.
Essentially, the McLean & Company blueprint provides a comprehensive deployment planning process for HR leaders to determine how to deploy the workforce, as necessary, within the physical workplace based on an assessment of the state of business operations and recent changes, as well as the strategic priorities of the organization.
The deployment plan process also provides guidance on creating “return to work” protocols, such as health and safety protocols, and addressing employee-specific challenges, including childcare disruption, while making sure to remain compliant with public health requirements and government regulations.
McLean & Company’s blueprint is built on the premise that workplace changes spurred by COVID-19 has been so seismic, it is highly unlikely that things will go back to the way they were. “We recommend that HR leaders review business operations and determine how to deploy the workforce in a gradual, phased approach using sprints and careful planning as we move to the next stage of the crisis,” said Jennifer Waxman, director, HR research and advisory services, McLean & Company. “Planning and the ability to iterate is needed to balance both employee and business needs as the pandemic evolves, well into the future.”
The key aspects that the McLean & Company blueprint focuses on are as follows:
- A framework for creating a deployment plan to return employees to the physical workplace.
- A “how to” approach to assess work units and employee segments for their ability to return to the physical workplace.
- Implementation and monitoring of the plan as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
- Click here to access the Bring Employees Back to the Workplace Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic blueprint.
- McLean & Company has also developed a wide range of HR specific research materials and resources on managing COVID-19 related issues, please visit McLean & Company’s COVID-19 Resource Center.
- Connect with McLean & Company via Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Info-Tech Research Group has also developed a wide range of customized COVID-19-specific resources to help IT departments through the next few weeks, months, and beyond. To learn more, please visit The Info-Tech COVID 19 Resource Center and Cost Management Center.
- Connect with Info-Tech Research Group via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About McLean & Company
McLean & Company is a HR research and advisory firm providing practical solutions to human resources challenges via executable research, tools, diagnostics, and advisory services. McLean & Company offers an evidence-based insight approach to resolving key strategic and tactical initiatives and systematically improves the core HR capabilities of organizations with data-driven solutions, which are used and developed by the needs of over 30,000 members globally. Please visit McLean & Company online at https://hr.mcleanco.com
About Info-Tech Research Group
Info-Tech Research Group is one of the fastest growing full-service research and analyst firms in North America, serving more than 40,000 IT and HR professionals. With offices in Canada, U.S. and Australia, Info-Tech Research Group offers pragmatic analyst insights and actionable tools to IT departments from world-class organizations such as NASA, New Balance, Spotify and the United Nations. Info-Tech Research Group’s divisions include McLean & Company, myPolicies, and SoftwareReviews.
Vice President, Communications & Brand
Info-Tech Research Group
+1 647.574.9559 (cell)