FREDERICK, Md. (PRWEB) June 14, 2022
Regional premier advisory firm, Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), hires new team members in Pennsylvania and Maryland:
- Frank C. Musso joined BSSF as a Tax Senior Manager. He brings over 20 years of experience in tax compliance, financial accounting and reporting, cost accounting and budgeting and attestation services to the Firm. Frank is located at the BSSF office in Frederick, Maryland.
- Beth W. Graham joined BSSF as a Client Advisory Services (CAS) Senior Associate. She has over 25 years of experience. She is located at the BSSF office in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
- Andrew Kimbrell joined BSSF as a Staff Accountant. He is located at the BSSF office in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
- Margaret Geraci joined BSSF as a Staff Accountant. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Penn State University. She is located at the BSSF office in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
- Paige Lenker joined BSSF as an Administrative Assistant. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Management from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. She is located at the BSSF office in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
ABOUT BROWN SCHULTZ SHERIDAN & FRITZ
Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz is a premier advisory firm, providing accounting, assurance, tax, and consulting services across the Mid-Atlantic Region. In 2021, BSSF was named the #1 Best Place to Work in PA in the medium-sized company category, nationally ranked as a Best Accounting Firm to Work For and named one of the top ten Best Firms for Young Accountants in the U.S. Learn more at http://www.bssf.com.