CINCINNATI (PRWEB) September 08, 2015
Buffalo Wings & Rings, a sports restaurant franchise with 46 locations in 12 states, is pleased to announce the launch of its football-themed limited time menu to celebrate the flavors of fall with gridiron-inspired grub. Eight new items will tackle guests’ taste buds including new curry wings, various elevated takes on the chicken sandwich, a potato dish that is made fresh and hand-rolled in house and a limited time cocktail to enjoy during game time. The new menu is now available at restaurants system-wide as of August 31st and will run while supplies last. Buffalo Wings & Rings guests can expect a menu that will make them feel like they’re enjoying the action while dining in the club level.
“Innovation and bold flavor are the elements that drive our culinary playbook at Buffalo Wings & Rings,” said Nader Masadeh, President and CEO of Buffalo Wings & Rings. “Football means friends and family, and you’ll be sure to enjoy each down with our incredibly unique takes on some familiar game time favorites.”
The menu includes:
- Wings of Fury: Traditional wings tossed in a curry powder dry rub fried to a super crisp perfection. Topped with sriracha sauce, and served with a scallion cream for dipping.
- Beasts from the East: Fresh, boneless tenders tossed in our house-made Korean Buffalo sauce. Topped with scallions, sesame seeds and cilantro for a flavor that’s light, spicy and sweet.
- Potato Pile-on: 5 oversized Bacon & Cheese Tater Tots topped with a Jalapeno. Served with avocado and chipotle ranch.
- Bleu 42: All-natural grilled chicken on soft ciabatta bun with Cajun spices, our world famous bleu cheese, signature sweet Thai chili sauce and topped with a mix of chopped romaine, apples, celery, candied pecans & scallions. Comes with a side of sweet potato fries.
- The Free Agent: All-natural, marinated & grilled chicken on soft ciabatta bun with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, arugula, sun-dried tomato tapenade & garlic aioli. Comes with a side of broccoli.
- The Harvest Bowl: All-natural blackened chicken served over a bed of arugula, goat cheese, apples and candied pecans. Tossed in our house-made Oil & Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Torchdown Banana Brulee: Bananas, cream, butterscotch chips, vanilla wafers, crunchy toasted sugar and sea salt caramel sauce. Topped with candied pecans. Large enough for sharing.
- The Playmaker (Cocktail): Chardonnay, Dekuyper Melon & Blue Curacao, Finest Call Mango Puree, Cayenne & Orange Wedge.
“For the last 30 years, folks have flocked to Buffalo Wings & Rings to enjoy the game and we wanted to deliver a menu that enhanced the overall experience – and we’ve done it with this fantasy team of menu items,” said Elliot Jablonsky, Executive Chef of Buffalo Wings and Rings. “No matter which team you’re rooting for, there’s a taste for every type to enjoy this fall.”
The launch of the new fall LTO menu comes on the heels of the brand’s debut in their home market’s Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals. Playing an integral role in the stadium’s concessions upgrade, Buffalo Wings & Rings is now situated at a corner kiosk in general admission and will take orders from fans in the stadium’s club level. The Paul Brown Stadium location and the launch of yet another groundbreaking new limited time menu are part of Buffalo Wings & Rings’ mission to expand throughout the Midwest – with plans to open 25 locations and provide 1,000 jobs to the Chicago, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Cincinnati, Columbus, Louisville, Detroit and Toledo markets over the next five years.
About Buffalo Wings & Rings
Established in 1984 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the sports restaurant franchise has always been committed to giving customers the absolute finest wings. Over the years, the brand has pioneered and perfected the art of homemade sauces, customizable heat profiles and fresh wings, as well as grown to offer specialty burgers, gyros and salads to cater to its customers and provide options for the entire family to enjoy. With 60 units across the globe, Buffalo Wings & Rings celebrates this success and works to further evolve to meet the needs of families and wing connoisseurs everywhere. For more information, visit http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com.