“As we expand our footprint with other NFL franchises, we’re really excited to take what we do and bring it to New Orleans,” Bullseye Event Group CEO Kyle Kinnett said.
NEW ORLEANS (PRWEB) July 15, 2019
Bullseye Event Group is excited to announce the new Saints VIP Tailgate before each and every New Orleans Saints home game, beginning with the 2019 season!
Known for its incredible food, good times and of course, the Saints, Bullseye Event Group is combining the rich history and flavor of New Orleans into one offering: the Saints VIP Tailgate, a high end luxurious tailgating experience with incredible food and drinks before each Saints home game.
The Saints VIP Tailgate is a high end luxurious tailgating experience with all you can eat food for 3 hours, open bar for 3 hours for all ages, corporate groups and all fans at an affordable price
“As we expand our footprint with other NFL franchises, we’re really excited to take what we do and bring it to New Orleans,” Bullseye Event Group CEO Kyle Kinnett said. “New Orleans knows football, they know food, and our tailgate platform combines those two, making this the perfect fit. We are bringing that New Orleans flavor and style for a one-of-a-kind experience.”
Three hours before kickoff of each Saints home game and located on the 5th floor of the Benson Tower next to the iconic Mercedes-Benz Superdome, the Saints VIP Tailgate will feature hospitality like no other, equipped with a rooftop lounge overlooking Champions Square with spectacular views of the Saints game day experience and the Superdome.
Food Network celebrity chef Aaron May has been named the head chef for the Saints VIP Tailgate. Touting a menu created exclusively by chef extraordinaire May, classically trained in Paris at the Ecole Ritz Escoffier and a member of the Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame, May has been featured on signature Food Network staples such as Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games, Guy’s Big Bite and TLC’s Best Food Ever.
- Located DIRECTLY NEXT TO Mercedes Benz Superdome @ the Benson Tower
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine
- Open three hours prior to kickoff
- Premium buffet exclusively created by Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May
- Each home game Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May will collaborate with top chefs from New Orleans or around the country and collaborate an incredible food experience for your Saints game day experience.
- Menu to include your favorite New Orleans food: Gumbo, Etouffee, Jambalaya, Red Beans & Rice, Po Boy’s, Assorted hot sauce bar and hand tossed farmers market salads and passed entrees of gourmet cheeseburgers. Menu changes periodically based upon Chef Aaron May and his guests palate for that week.
- Refreshments from Coca-Cola.
- All ages are welcome.
- Visits from Saints, Saintsations and Saints Alumni
- Climate controlled lounge seating with soft leather couches inside, outdoor patio overlooks Champions Square
- ESPN broadcasts of NFL Gameday.
- Microsoft gaming area inside the Saints VIP tailgate that has 12+ Xbox gaming stations.
- Live auction on amazing signed New Orleans Saints memorabilia.
About Bullseye Event Group:
Bullseye Event Group works in an official capacity with multiple NFL teams, NBA Teams and Universities as the official events and travel partner, the hospitality partner or tailgate partner. The Indianapolis Colts, New Orleans Saints, Detroit Lions, New Orleans Pelicans, Northwestern University and Indiana University.
Bullseye Event Group has earned a reputation as being an industry leader in event hospitality prior to some of the biggest sporting events in the United States. Best described as “culinary events,” Bullseye’s official VIP events offer the opportunity to both see and be seen by some of the biggest names in the entertainment and sporting industries.
Bullseye Event Group offers fans VIP experiences a secure, official source of travel, hotel, pre-game parties and game tickets. Bullseye is a direct and dependable source for tickets to the Colts VIP Tailgate presented by Hays + Sons, the Saints VIP Tailgate, Super Bowl 54 Travel Packages, the 2020 Players Tailgate at Super Bowl 54 in Miami, Gate 6 Hospitality at The Masters and more. To learn more about Bullseye Event Group, visit BullseyeEventGroup.com or call 317-800-5820.