Many clients are small business owners with fewer than 30 employees, without an accountant or IT specialist on staff. EzCheckprinting business check writing solution offers “how to” videos such as adding a digital signature .
Detroit, MI (PRWEB) August 29, 2013
EzCheckprinting software developer, Halfpricesoft.com understands that most companies are run by new business entrepreneurs and may have not had the extensive experience in running business software applications. Because of this, they added a new video on how to create signature image and hope it will help customers print checks with images easily and quickly.
“Many clients are small business owners with fewer than 30 employees, and without an accountant or IT specialist on staff. EzCheckprinting business check writing solution offers 'how to' videos such as adding a digital signature to check instructions for user friendly options.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
With ezCheckPrinting software, customers can print professional checks with MICR encoding logo and signature on blank stock in house. Another great reason customers purchase ezCheckPrinting software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
The main features of this MICR & laser check writing and printing software include:
- Stand alone software
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Anywhere from one to an unlimited number of employees can have access to create and print checks in the network version
- No internet connection needed
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp .
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.