With ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer, QuickBooks/Quicken customers can now support multiple accounts easily even if using Windows 8.1 . EzCheckPrinting saves customers time and money with the new blank stock check printing feature.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 06, 2014
QuickBooks customers who support multiple clients or multiple accounts now have an easier and less expensive alternative to printing on blank check stock when utilizing the updated ezcheckprinting business check writer and virtual printer. Halfpricesoft.com has added new features to also include Windows 8.1 compatibility and network version compatibility
“With ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer, QuickBooks/Quicken customers can now support multiple accounts easily even if using Windows 8.1 . EzCheckPrinting saves customers time and money with the new blank stock check printing feature.” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
The most recent updates to ezCheckPrinting provide more flexibility for businesses also needing to write checks from multiple bank accounts for multiple clients or print checks on a different printer than usual. Meanwhile Halfpricesoft.com updated its Check Virtual Printer software for compatibility with QuickBooks online applications.
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
-Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customization design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.