California customers using ezCheckprinting software, get a simpler way to write and print checks for both Windows and MAC users.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 25, 2014
Halfpricesoft.com has updated ezCheckprinting business check writer for printing and managing checks. California customers can install ezCheckPrinting check writer on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2007, 2003 and Apple MAC systems.
“California customers using ezCheckprinting software, get a simpler way to write and print checks for both Windows and MAC users,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
EzCheckPrinting software allows California customers to print professional checks in house. With this new category feature, customers can generate report grouped by checks by marketing, tax, utility, travel or any category they need. Check printing software developers hope this new feature can help customer track cost and file tax report easily.
Furthermore, there is no extensive learning curve associated with this innovative and inexpensive check writer software. The updated version of this innovative and easy to learn business check software now is also compatible with Windows 8.1 as well as offering a network version to customers.
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.