Halfpricesoft.com sales increase with interface updates to ezCheckprinting software.
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 27, 2014
Halfpricesoft.com has added a user-friendly interface design in ezCheckprinting business check writer. Sales have increased nearly 20% recently with the updates for this straight-forward interface design, and form level help buttons for the first half year of 2014 compared to the same period of last year.
“We believe small businesses need easy-to-use PC check writer and we keep improving our software and make it more user-friendly. Halfpricesoft.com sales increase with interface updates to ezCheckprinting software,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
The easy to install and use business check writer, EzCheckprinting is now also compatible with MAC, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and has network capability. This allows business owners to stop wasting precious time on frustrating extended learning curves typically associated with check writing software applications.
Designed with ease of use in mind, ezCheckprinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
-New installation package included for ease of use
-Available in both MAC and Windows versions (sold separately)
-Available in network versions for Windows
-Use duplication feature for recurring check printing
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risks of hacking and virus contamination. An internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckprinting in conjunction with ezAch to issue direct deposit payments to employees’ bank account.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.