Quickbooks and Quicken customers can easily backup and restore data safely if the computer crashes or a new computer is purchased and data needs to be transferred with ezCheckprinting and Virtual printer combo.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 09, 2014
Quickbooks customer’s are easily accommodated with the backup and restore data feature included at no additional charge in ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo version from Halfpricesoft.com. Business owners can easily restore data from a crashed machine or move data to a new machine with no usual hassles.
“Quickbooks and Quicken customers can easily backup and restore data safely if the computer crashes or a new computer is purchased and data needs to be transferred with ezCheckprinting and Virtual printer combo,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge
ezCheckPrinting software is an easy-to-use PC check writer that allows business customers to design and print customized checks with logo, signature and MICR encoding in house. The latest new version for QuickBooks will allow customers to print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken in one step. This new edition also provides more flexibility to write checks from multiple bank accounts for multiple clients or print checks on a different printer.
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks' online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.