EzCheckprinting software for MAC customers is now being offered at no cost when checking out through TrialPay.
Newark, NJ (PRWEB) May 16, 2015
MAC customers are now given as a special offer, both a trial for ezCheckprinting business check writer and the application itself at no cost. Team members are now offering new customers this deal to introduce them to Halfpricesoft.com products. Developers are confident that once businesses get a taste of this easy to use and inexpensive software product, they will be hungry for more applications released by Halfpricesoft.com
Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), the leading provider of easy-to-use software for small businesses and families, give buyers a new way to get free products by partnering with TrialPay, the leader in alternative online payments. Buyers can now get the full version of MAC ezCheckprinting software at no cost when they try or buy an offer from one of TrialPay’s 2,000 blue-chip advertisers.
“EzCheckprinting software for MAC customers is being offered at no cost when checking out through TrialPay.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
The easy to install and use business check writer, EzCheckprinting is now also compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and has network capability. This allows business owners to save time and money.
ezCheckPrinting business software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser check writing and printing software include but are not limited to:
- New features to accommodate payee only on check paper
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Free customer support
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination. An internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckprinting in conjunction with ezAch to issue direct deposit payments to employees’ bank account.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and check amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user-friendly, and totally risk-free software.