EzCheckprinting business check writer software for MAC customers now allows for backup and restore to a new machine if one crashes or becomes outdated.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 21, 2015
Accountants that have multiple accounts can now copy database files in ezCheckprinting software from a previous machine to a new machine, manually. MAC customers are accommodated in the updated version from Halfpricesoft.com in by allowing for unlimited accounts at no additional cost to be added as the customer base grows.
“EzCheckprinting software for MAC customers now allows for backup and restore to a new machine if one crashes or becomes outdated,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), the leading provider of easy-to-use software for small businesses and families, give buyers a new way to get free products by partnering with TrialPay, the leader in alternative online payments. Buyers can get MAC ezCheckprinting software at no cost when they try or buy an offer from one of TrialPay’s 2,000 blue-chip advertisers.
The easy to install and use business check writer, EzCheckprinting is now also compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and has network capability. With unlimited accounts allowed, customers can grow the company without the cost of the software growing.
EzCheckPrinting check writer saves customers time and money on checks because it allows customers to print professional checks with MICR encoding line, logo and signature on blank stock in house easily. Never purchase expensive pre-printed checks again!
- Accommodates payee only on check paper
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Free customer support
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination. An internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckprinting in conjunction with ezAch to issue direct deposit payments to employees’ bank account.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user- friendly, and totally risk-free software.