The new resizing feature enables customers to use our check printing software on both desktop and mobile devices simply and easily.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 08, 2016
New updates to ezCheckPrinting, the popular business check printing software from Halfpricesoft.com, now includes an updated user interface that lets users adjust the screen based on the device used. An update to the installation package also allows the software to be installed on computers with limited user permissions.
Designed to eliminate the need to write business checks by hand or purchase expensive, pre-printed blank checks, ezCheckPrinting allows companies to print checks on blank check stock using a computer and a laser printer.
“The new resizing feature enables customers to use our check printing software on both desktop and mobile devices simply and easily.” said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
The latest updates to ezCheckPrinting also include changes to make installation and use of the check printing software easier on a greater range of computers such as MAC and Windows 10. Previously, installation required access to system registries in order to save the software’s current settings. This presented a problem for users who had limited permissions on their computers and could not provide access to the registries. The update utilizes an external file to save settings and eliminates the need for access to registries.
EzCheckPrinting also includes the following features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Customize check layout with company logo for a professional, corporate look
- Designed for use by people without accounting or IT backgrounds
- Supports an unlimited number of accounts and checks
- MICR printing capability (for use with laser printers) eliminating the need for pre-printed checks with bank information
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks
- Easy to use reports
- Print in 3 popular formats: check on top, check in middle, and check on bottom
- Print multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Download and test the application for up to 30 days at no cost or obligation by visiting http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp/
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezcheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, accounting software. ACA 1095 software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 and W2 Correction software, 1099 software, and ezACH deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.