With ezCheckPrinting software, Accountants can now download and print checks in minutes with the latest version of Windows 10.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 08, 2016
Accountants now have a less expensive and easier way to write and print business checks when utilizing ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo for QuickBooks and Quicken. Halfpricesoft.com believes that accountants can easily increase clientele if passing along the savings from this application.
“With ezCheckPrinting software, Accountants can now download and print checks in minutes with the latest version of Windows 10.” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. With the optional add-on ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer, accountants can also print QuickBooks checks on blank stock in one step.
New customers can download and try this software at no cost or obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Benefits for Accountants Utilizing ezCheckprinting and Virtual Printer Combo-
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $69 per installation for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp