The latest MAC version of ezCheckPrinting software allows customers to decide if they want to print a check with or without a digital signature.
Atlantic City, NJ (PRWEB) October 22, 2016
Some business owners prefer or even require a signature or two to be printed on a check. Other businesses prefer to write in the signature on the check. Either way, the latest release of ezCheckPrinting for MAC will allow customers to choose and even change the way checks are signed. The flexibility of the latest version of ezCheckPrinting from Halfpricesoft.com entices even more businesses to switch to the in-house way of printing checks.
“The latest MAC version of ezCheckPrinting software allows customers to decide if they want to print a check with or without a digital signature,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Flexibility is key in the latest ezCheckPrinting business software for MAC, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and has network capability. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/mac-check-writer/check-printing-software-mac.asp with no cost and no obligation.
Designed with ease of use in mind, ezCheckPrinting for MAC and Windows is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser check writing and printing software include:
- Supports recurring check printing
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting MAC check writing software and the win-win deals, users can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/mac-check-writer/check-printing-software-mac.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.