With ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer, it doesn’t matter which QuickBooks version is used to print on blank check stock for less cost.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) November 10, 2016
Whether a business is using QuickBooks online version or one of the many desktop versions,ezCheckprinting and virtual printer from Halfpricesoft.com will remain supported. Each year QuickBooks comes out with new versions, but ezCheckprinting and virtual printer continue to support printing on blank check stock at no additional cost or hidden fees.
“With ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer, it doesn’t matter which QuickBooks version is used to print on blank check stock for less cost.” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
Printing cheques is a snap with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, accounting software. ACA 1095 software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 and W2 Correction software, 1099 software, and ezACH deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.