Quickbooks and Quicken customers now have a new video on how to print on blank check stock with ezCheckprinting and Virtual Printer bundle.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 29, 2017
Halfpricesoft.com developer’s have just released a new step by step video guide for Quickbooks users to print on blank check stock with ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo. The video allows customers easy instructions and a better understanding of how the applications work together.
“Quickbooks and Quicken customers now have a new video on how to print on blank check stock with ezCheckprinting and Virtual Printer bundle,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer. QB Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
The latest version of ezCheckprinting and virtual printer is available to customers checking out through Trialpay, Amazon and http://www.halfpricesoft.com . ezCheckPrinting Windows version works on Windows 98/NT/Me/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, 32-bit/64-bit.
Features and highlights included are:
- Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.