Online QuickBooks customers are glad to receive a new instructional video on how to print on blank checks stock to fill in later with ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 06, 2017
QuickBooks online customers are accommodated by a new video on how to print blank checks to fill in later by Halfpricesoft.com. ezCheckprinting and virtual printer is even more user friendly for QB customers viewing the new video with step by step instructions.
“Online QuickBooks customers are glad to receive a new instructional video on how to print on blank checks stock to fill in later with ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge.
Features and highlights included are:
- Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Affordable check printing software for any size company
Starting as low as $69.00, per installation for a single-user license key for the Quickbooks compatible version. The network edition of ezCheckprinting and virtual printer is available for as little as $129.00 for a two user version.
Customers can download the trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp and sample all of the software’s features at no charge. Customers can make sure the software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. To remove trial from checks, customers simply purchase a license key.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.