Our new platform is very powerful due to its flexibility to create workflows that adapt to every customer’s business process.
(PRWEB) February 24, 2015
C3 Solutions is particularly proud to announce the new release of their dock scheduling system (DSS), C3 Reservations. It is, they believe, the first DSS in the marketplace that can be truly considered a system of engagement .
Already recognized in the marketplace as a leader in terms of functionality, the new release is based on a revamped architecture that allows warehouses to plan, schedule and execute their inbound and outbound loads based on unique workflows and engage with the users throughout. Among the new features, C3 Reservations provides:
- Enhanced scheduling flexibility to manage unique and special load requirements.
- Superior visibility and execution capabilities once loads are on site.
- Mobile device and self-serve gate kiosk check-in screen.
- Auditing, scorecarding enhancements to facilitate quality control and chargebacks.
- Integration methods with other information systems has expanded to minimize the IT resources required to set up the data integration points.
‘’Our new platform is very powerful due to its flexibility to create workflows that adapt to every customer’s business process,’’ says Nicholas Couture, President of C3 Solutions ‘’be it fresh produce to manufacturing – we can plan, schedule and execute them all.’’
For more information or a free demonstration of C3 Reservations, please click here.
About C3 Solutions
C3 Solutions is a leading provider of software solutions dedicated to the area of yard management and dock scheduling. C3’s customers are in a broad range of industries, including retail, distribution, manufacturing, transportation and post and parcel industries. C3’s products include its award winning yard management software, C3 Yard Smart and its on-demand dock scheduling system - C3 Reservations. Founded in 2000 and based in Montreal QC, C3 Solutions has customers in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.