Rather than taking the place of Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day updates it to recognize women's empowerment.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 11, 2019
The week of love is here and women are celebrating Galentine’s Day as part of it. Downtown LA’s California Flower Mall wholesale flower market opens all night Galentine’s Day – Wednesday, February 13th – with thousands of fresh flower arrangements, bouquets, cut flowers, and plant choices for budget-wise women celebrating their gal pals and shoppers buying Valentine's flowers direct from the flower market source.
Galentine’s Day continues to gain mainstream momentum according to a report by the Wall Street Journal, NPD retail analyst Marshal Cohen estimates the Galentine’s phenomenon could raise Valentine’s Day revenues by as much as 20% in the next three years.
“Rather than taking the place of Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day updates it. The holiday acknowledges today’s empowered woman – she’s not defined by her relationship status. Floral trade reports show women have always given flowers to other women in their life for Valentine’s Day. We love how this distinctly pink celebration is brightening up the holiday color palette. It emphasizes self-care, recognizing our female friendships are as important as our romantic ones, and they deserve a special day to be celebrated. I think this is why so many women are connecting with Galentine’s Day,” says Vani Trogolo, CFM spokesperson.
Trogolo offers these Galentine’s week floral self-care tips:
- Celebrate you with a beautiful flower arrangement! We don’t need to wait for a romantic partner to do it.
- Visit CFM before or after work on February 13 with your BFF to select Galentine’s Day flowers for you, your friends and loved ones
- Organize a flower crown workshop led by a CFM designer at home or work for you and your gal pals
- Host a catered breakfast at CFM’s QQ Café and invite guests to pick their own flower bouquet
- Meet for drinks and order a Galentine’s flower delivery for everyone in the group
- Give you and your friends the time and space to relax into the celebration – resist the need to make it happen on the calendar day if the weekend would be easier. Flower market prices will be a better bargain on the weekend.
About California Flower Mall
The California Flower Mall, located at 825 San Pedro Street with parking at the 824 San Julian Street entrance, is one of the largest DIY wholesale flower markets in the expanding ten block Downtown LA Flower District trade community -- the largest concentration of wholesale flower markets and flower businesses in the U.S. LA’s flower district is located in the LA Fashion District Business Improvement District. CFM customer amenities include an onsite ATM, customer restrooms, on-site parking, and a cafe with patio dining. There is no admission fee, documents or membership badge required for the trade or public to shop at CFM. CFM is open 7 days a week and most holidays. For flower prices and availability contact CFM flower vendors directly at http://californiaflowermall.com/prices-and-availability/