Pink is the second most popular Valentine’s flower color.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 13, 2019
“People will be delighted to see a city-block flower market full of creative, whimsical, one of kind custom Valentine's flower arrangements at bargain prices. There are a variety of choices for every taste, budget, style, age, culture and ethnic tradition,” says Vani Trogolo, CFM spokesperson.
Her custom CFM Valentine’s flower gift standout picks this year are:
- Pink is the New Red – Pink is the second most popular Valentine’s flower color. We’re seeing more people “thinking pink” this year as Galentine’s celebrations bloom. Pastel pinks, peach pinks and hot pinks are catching the eyes ladies celebrating ladies at Vinny’s Wholesale Plants and Flowers #105. Vinny’s and Andrew’s Wholesale Flowers #101 were first at the flower market to display hot pink rose blooms in clear acrylic boxes.
- Way Outside the Box Designs - Floral Lab Design #130 shines with big, whimsical unicorn floral arrangements. Mireya’s Flowers #121 sparkles with glittering frame designs that are one of a kind.
- Rainbow Roses - Mireya’s Flowers #121 was the first design team to introduce the full spectrum rainbow rose. Vinny’s Wholesale #127 has rainbow rose 25 packs in purple/ blue, pink/purple, red/ black.
- Hat Box Flower Designs – hat box flower arrangements are a classy, higher end gift in exquisite color combinations available at Royalty Flower Events #106, Vinny’s Plants and Flowers #105 Sanchez & Ramos #109 and Mireya’s Flowers #121.
- Forever Roses - In the ultra-luxury class this year several showrooms offer forever roses, also known as eternal roses, because with proper care these blooms maintain a fresh picked, velvety texture for one-two years. Flamingo’s Flowers #115 red forever rose heart box is a classic. Mireya’s Flowers #121 single forever rose stem under glass is an affordable option.
About California Flower Mall
The California Flower Mall, located at 825 San Pedro Street with parking at the 824 San Julian Street entrance, is one of the largest DIY wholesale flower markets in the eight block Downtown LA Flower District trade community — the largest concentration of wholesale flower markets and flower businesses in the U.S. It is located in the LA Fashion District Business Improvement District. CFM customer amenities include an ATM, cafe, customer restrooms, and on-site parking. CFM does not charge admission, no documents or a member badge are required to enter the market. For questions about flower availability and prices contact CFM vendors directly at http://californiaflowermall.com/floor-map-vendor-directory/