Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 02, 2014
This report elaborates Canada’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Canada power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Canada on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Purchase a Premium Report Copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=216590 .
Key Company in the Canadian Power Market:
- Ontario Power Generation Inc.
- BC Hydro
- TransAlta Corporation
- Manitoba Hydro
Reasons To Buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
4 Canada Power Market, Snapshot
4.1 Macro-economic Factors
4.2 Supply Security
4.3 Generation Infrastructure
4.4 Transmission Infrastructure
5 Canada, Power Market, Market Analysis
5.1 Canada, Power Market, Supply Structure
5.1.1 Federal Regulatory Authorities
5.1.2 Provincial and Territorial Authorities
5.2 Canada, Power Market, Key Market Players
5.2.1 Financial Performance
5.2.2 Key Financial Ratios and Inference
5.3 Canada, Power Market, Financial Deals
5.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004–2012
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2013
5.4 Canada, Power Market, Demand Structure
5.4.1 Consumption by Sector, 2013
6 Canada, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
6.1 Canada, Power Market, Key Electricity Policies
6.1.1 Federal Energy Policy – Key Elements
6.1.2 The EcoEnergy for Renewable Power Program
6.1.3 The EcoEnergy Innovation Initiative
6.1.4 Clean Energy Fund Program
6.1.5 Renewable Fuels Regulations
6.1.6 Feed-in Tariff
6.2 Canada, Power Market, Foreign Investment Scenario
7 Canada Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7.1 Canada, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, Breakup by Type of Power Plant, 2012
7.2 Canada, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000–2030
7.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000–2030
7.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000–2030
7.2.3 Cumulative Installed Nuclear Capacity and Annual Nuclear Power Generation, 2000–2030
7.2.4 Cumulative Installed Renewable Capacity and Annual Renewable Power Generation, 2000–2030
8 Canada, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
8.1 Canada, Power Market, Transmission Overview
8.2 Canada, Power Market, Distribution Overview
8.3 Canada, Power Market, Grid Interconnection
8.3.1 Electricity Import and Export Trends, 2000–2013
8.4 Canada, Power Market, Electricity Trading
9 Canada, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
9.1 Key Company in the Canadian Power Market: Hydro-Quebec
9.2 Key Company in the Canadian Power Market: Ontario Power Generation Inc.
9.3 Key Company in the Canadian Power Market: BC Hydro
9.4 Key Company in the Canadian Power Market: TransAlta Corporation
9.5 Key Company in the Canadian Power Market: Manitoba Hydro
Browse more reports on Power Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
More reports on Power Market:
Taiwan Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/taiwan-power-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2014-market-trends-regulations-and-competitive-landscape-market-report.html .
Japan Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/japan-power-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2014-market-trends-regulations-and-competitive-landscape-market-report.html .
Bulgaria Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 – Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/bulgaria-power-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2014-market-trends-regulations-and-competitive-landscape-market-report.html .