Customers appreciate how much value they get--it helps them stretch their technology budget much further.
PORTLAND, Ore. (PRWEB) December 10, 2020
Capsa Healthcare today announced significant updates to the NexsysADC suite. Capsa launched NexsysADC in 2018 as the practical automated dispensing cabinet for secure, controlled medication storage in a variety of healthcare settings. Since then, the company has continued to enhance the system with new cabinet sizes, continued software updates, user-friendly additions, and new accessories.
The company announced the latest significant developments in the impressive history of the NexsysADC product line.
- A. New Auxiliary Cabinet: The number of SKUs a facility can store, track, and control is limitless by adding one or more of the 10-tier Auxiliary Cabinets to greatly expand storage of any controlled or routine medication dose and supplies. Each Auxiliary Cabinet holds up to 400 SKUs.
- B. New Buy/Lease/Rent Options: Capsa helps its customers protect their cash flow with personalized options from Capsa Healthcare Capital.
- C. Control Any External Storage Location: The new Key Position function prevents lost keys while expanding external inventory locations. This function ties in any refrigerator, side cabinet, or lock box to the user’s primary NexsysADC cabinet to track all access points.
- D. More Options For Touchless Replenishment: NexsysADC offers expanded options for onsite refilling, pre-stock, and full CAM exchange – especially important for infection prevention protocols.
- E. Expanded Help Video Library: NexsysADC is built on ease-of-use, and a full library of help videos make nurse and clinician usage even simpler.
- F. Print Labels With Ease: The new interfaced Label Printer adds a label to any item (e.g., resident home visits, patient-specific drawn-up orders in surgery centers).
“We developed NexsysADC to fill a void because customers wanted more features at a lower price than they were getting from the larger, older ADC platforms. Our customers are impressed that we continue to evolve NexsysADC with even more features, regular updates and options, and they appreciate how much value they get. It helps them stretch their technology budget much further,” says Chris Miller, Product Director, Capsa Healthcare.
NexsysADC is secure technology to safely store and dispense medications and supplies at the point-of-care (especially controlled medications and high-value medications). NexsysADC is deployed in a variety of healthcare settings globally including senior care homes, hospice, education simulation, veterinary clinics, and ambulatory surgery centers. Contact Capsa Healthcare for a virtual demonstration and ROI analysis.
About Capsa Healthcare
Capsa Healthcare is a worldwide leader in developing and delivering innovative healthcare solutions for a wide spectrum of care providers. With 50+ years of experience, Capsa Healthcare offers a unique ability to meet the demands of diverse healthcare environments and offers a broad range of products including medication carts, medical carts, point-of-care carts, and pharmacy automation solutions. Headquartered in Portland, OR, Capsa Healthcare has over 400 employees with management, sales, and production offices throughout the world. For more, visit http://www.capsahealthcare.com or call 800-437-6633.