The sterile, institutional feel is transitioning to new spaces. Our focus on medication cart redesign follows what the industry asked for.
PORTLAND, Ore. (PRWEB) March 05, 2019
Capsa Healthcare announces the release of the new Avalo Woodblend medication cart for senior care environments.
Avalo Woodblend is a fresh advancement of Capsa’s classic Avalo series, the long-term care industry’s benchmark for durable, modular medication carts. Avalo Woodblend includes enhanced furniture-feel styling and work-saving features for LTC facilities that value a modern décor and homelike setting. Avalo Woodblend is available in two durable finishes: Northern Cherry and Mountain Ash. The lightweight, high-density panels maintain a like-new appearance, and the modular design enables component replacement and refurbishing. This leads to a lower cost of ownership for senior care pharmacies.
For more than 50 years, Capsa has been an innovator in medication cart design; nursing staffs across the country rely on Capsa medication carts to distribute medications efficiently to senior care facility residents. Avalo Woodblend joins Vintage Encore as Capsa’s newest expansion of nursing medication carts.
“Senior care facilities are striving for a warm, homelike environment. The old sterile, institutional feel is transitioning to remodeled and new spaces. Our focus on medication cart redesign follows what the industry has asked for,” says John Himmelstein, VP and General Manager of Capsa’s Extended Care business. “We aren’t just building aesthetically pleasing carts; we’re adding elements that make life easier for the nurse who is using Capsa carts daily to efficiently distribute medications to residents. We are also ensuring value for our pharmacy customers who provide them.”
Avalo Woodblend details:
- Modern furniture-feel exterior, 2 durable wood-grain finishes (Northern Cherry, Mountain Ash)
- Simple component and panel replacement for cost-effective refurbishment
- Scratch, scuff, and dent resistant
- 20% improved cart movement
- Accommodates all popular medication delivery systems including punch card, automated packaging, unit dose box
- Available in three sizes for small to large resident populations
- Complete line of thoughtful accessories and options to mobilize EMR/EHR software and computing devices
Capsa will feature Avalo Woodblend medication carts at the upcoming MHA Business Summit (March 6-8, Las Vegas, NV). For more information, visit CapsaHealthcare.com.