Our search functionality provides a level of flexibility that is uncommon in online car-shopping.
Carmel, Ind. (PRWEB) February 13, 2014
CarSpecials.com is an online automotive marketplace that provides visitors with the latest incentives from their favorite automakers on a wide variety of vehicles. The website also offers an intuitive, searchable database of new and pre-owned inventory from a large network of car dealerships across the country, providing users with the opportunity to find a car close to home that fits both their lifestyle and budget.
"Our website is geared toward helping vehicle shoppers find the best deals available on the cars they have had their eye on," said Roger Laurendeau, president of CarSpecials.com. "Our search functionality provides a level of flexibility that is uncommon in online car-shopping. Just use your vehicle preferences and price range as a guide to locate the car of your dreams while finding the best deals available."
The staff at CarSpecials.com has selected the following offers as their Top Five New Car Deals of the Month for February:
1. 2013 Infiniti G37x Sedan: New 2013 models of Infiniti’s compact luxury sedan are available for lease at $299 per month for 39 months with $3,499 due at signing.
2. 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Jeep is offering financing deals as low as 0% APR for 36 months on the newly redesigned Grand Cherokee.
3. 2013 Hyundai Sonata: Customer Bonus Cash of $2,000 is available towards retail purchases of all 2013 Sonata sedans. This bonus may be used toward financing through Hyundai Motor Finance, but may not be combined with other financing offers.
4. 2014 Lincoln MKT: This unique luxury crossover from Lincoln is available now with 0% APR for up to 60 months.
5. 2014 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible: Jaguar’s provocative new F-TYPE Convertible can be leased for $795 per month for 36 months with $4,995 due at signing.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at CarSpecials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change. Offers for some manufacturers may vary by region.
Consumers can view national and regional offers on the latest models from a variety of automotive brands by visiting CarSpecials.com. Dealerships interested in working with CarSpecials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
CarSpecials.com is an automotive marketplace dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, fairly-priced option for marketing their vehicles online. CarSpecials.com offers car buyers and tire-kickers the ability to review all current lease specials, finance deals and cash rebates in one place, making the car shopping experience more transparent. Consumers can find local car dealers, thumb through vehicles for sale, and even schedule a test drive right from the website.