Carmel, Ind. (PRWEB) July 11, 2014
CarSpecials.com is an online automotive marketplace dedicated to providing visitors with the latest offers from their favorite automakers on a variety of vehicles. In addition, the site provides intuitive search tools for browsing a large database of new and used inventory from a substantial network of car dealerships across the country. Car shoppers using the site can narrow their choices by price, payment amount, type of vehicle, and more.
“One goal of our website is to connect car shoppers with the latest deals on the vehicles they have been looking for,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of CarSpecials.com. “Once our users find the model that fits their lifestyle and budget, we can connect them with inventory at dealerships from coast to coast — with the ultimate goal of helping people find their perfect car to go along with the perfect deal.”
The staff at CarSpecials.com has selected the following offers as the Top Five New Car Deals of the Month for July:
1. 2015 Fit Hatchback: Honda is offering financing deals as low as 0.90% APR on the newly redesigned Hatchback for 24 or 36 months.
2. 2013 Fusion Energi Sedan: Customers can finance through Ford Motor Credit Company to get behind the wheel of a stylish sedan for 0% APR over terms of 36, 48, 60, or 72 months.
3. 2014 ELR Coupe: Those searching for an innovative model with a sleek design can get a financing deal on this Cadillac coupe at 0.90% for 12 or 36 months.
4. 2014 4 Series Coupe: BMW’s luxury lease deal is equipped with a “Premium Package” and is available at $399 per month for 36 months with $4,124 due at signing.
5. 2014 XV Crosstrek Hybrid: For a 42-month term, consumers can lease this Subaru model at $299 a month with $2,199 due at signing.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at CarSpecials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change. Offers for some manufacturers may vary by region.
Consumers can view the latest national and regional deals from a variety of automotive brands by visiting CarSpecials.com. Dealerships interested in working with CarSpecials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-708-0707.
CarSpecials.com is an automotive marketplace dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, fairly-priced option for marketing their vehicles online. CarSpecials.com offers car buyers and tire-kickers the ability to review all current lease specials, finance deals and cash rebates in one place, making the car shopping experience more transparent. Consumers can find local car dealers, thumb through vehicles for sale, and even schedule a test drive right from the website.