Our list of the Top Trending Vehicles is a useful tool for consumers to find out what is ‘right now’ in the world of auto sales.
Carmel, IN (PRWEB) September 27, 2013
Car-Specials.com is a car-shopping website that combines the latest regional and national incentives from automakers with powerful search functionality that connects consumers to current dealership inventories. After reviewing the search patterns of visitors on the site, the editors at Car-Specials.com have compiled a list of the five most-researched vehicles for the month of September.
“We feel our list of the Top Trending Vehicles is a useful tool for consumers to find out what is ‘right now’ in the world of auto sales, similar to the way that the latest trending topics have caught on around the Internet and social media,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of Car-Specials.com. “Like any search on our site, shoppers who want to learn more about these vehicles will find real inventory, along with the latest, most relevant information available on current special offers, directly from the manufacturers.”
The Top Trending Vehicles for September 2013 are as follows:
1. Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class – According to Mercedes-Benz, the much-anticipated 2014 CLA250 Coupe can be driven for just $329 per month on a 36-month lease, with $3,623 due at signing.
2. Nissan Leaf – Financing specials are available on the 2013 Nissan Leaf EV, starting at 0% APR for up to 36 months. Customers must finance through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation to qualify.
3. Buick Encore – Shoppers can lease a 2013 Buick Encore crossover for $353 per month for 24 months, with $0 due at signing. With available Conquest Bonus Lease Cash, customers trading in a non-GM vehicle can reduce their monthly payment to $332 with the same lease terms.
4. Hyundai Santa Fe – Hyundai’s versatile 2013 Santa Fe can be leased for $269 per month for a four-cylinder Sport, or $299 per month for a six-cylinder GLS. Terms for both offers are 36 months with $3,199 due at signing.
5. Cadillac XTS – Customers can currently lease a 2013 Cadillac XTS for $399 per month for 36 months with $3,249 due at signing. A 36-month lease is also available on the new 2014 XTS, starting at $449 per month with $3,969 due at signing.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at Car-Specials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change.
Car shoppers can view current lease offers, financing deals, and cash rebates on these and a variety of other vehicles by visiting Car-Specials.com. Dealerships interested in working with Car-Specials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
Car-Specials.com is an online automotive marketplace, dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, low cost option for marketing their vehicles. Car-Specials.com offers its visitors lightning-fast search, with a variety of customizable search options for finding their next new or used vehicle.