Growing demand for synthetic textiles is expected to drive the global carbon black for textile fibers market.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) January 14, 2015
The global carbon black for textile fibers market is expected to reach USD 253.1 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Declining cotton production on account of increasing importance for other food crops and increasing synthetic textiles demand is expected to drive carbon black demand in textile fibers. Growing adoption of carbon black as a coloring agent in textile manufacturing is also expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. Carbon black improves color spread, exhibits high tensile strength and its low environmental impact is further expected to fuel its demand in military and sports textile applications.
Browse full research report on Global Carbon Black For Textile Fibers Market at - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/carbon-black-textile-fibers-market
Polyester emerged as the leading product segment of carbon black textile fibers market and accounted for over 55% of the total market volume in 2013. Polyester is also expected to be one of the fastest growing product segments over the next six years. The segment is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020. Growth of textile industry, particularly in Asia Pacific and Latin America is expected to remain a key driving factor for this segment.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global carbon black for textile fibers market demand was 90.1 kilotons in 2013 and is expected to reach 135.9 kilotons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Apparel emerged as the largest end-use industry for carbon black based textile fibers and accounted for 54.2% of the total market volume in 2013. Increasing disposable income in emerging economies like China, India, Brazil and Mexico have been major factors driving apparel demand. Apparel is also expected to witness the highest growth rate of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the largest regional market and accounted for 57.6% of total market volume in 2013. Growth of textile industry coupled with increasing penetration of synthetic textiles has been a major driving factor for the regional market. Asia Pacific is also expected to be the fastest growing regional market at an estimated CAGR of 6.3% from 2014 to 2020.
- European market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 5.5% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing synthetic textile demand in apparel, military clothing, and home textiles such as carpets, rugs and bedding is expected to drive the regional market.
- Global carbon black for textile fibers market is highly competitive in nature with companies investing in R&D to develop high quality products. Some of the major companies operating in the global market include Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co., Birla Carbon, Orion Engineered Carbons, Phillips Carbon Black Ltd., Continental Carbon, Cabot Corp. And Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the carbon black for textile fibers market on the basis of product, end-use and region:
Global Carbon Black for Textile Fibers Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Global Carbon Black for Textile Fibers End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Home Textiles
Global Carbon Black for Textile Fibers Regional Outlook (Volume Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Get more information on Carbon Black For Textile Fibers Market research report at - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/carbon-black-textile-fibers-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Grand View Research