Executives looking for an alternative to casino mystery shopping will find it in our new interactive image.
Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) July 10, 2013
An alternative to casino mystery shopping is explored and outlined in a new casino customer service interactive image announced today by casino consultants Robinson & Associates, Inc.
“Casino mystery shopping is a valuable service but there is an alternative that provides additional data in a very timely manner,” said Martin R. Baird, chief executive officer of Robinson & Associates, Inc., a casino consulting firm to the global gaming industry. “That alternative is our Simply Share service and it allows casino guests to share their thoughts about their gaming experience with the casino in real time day and night.”
The ThingLink image’s interactive icons explore such topics as:
– Smartphone technology that allows casino customers to communicate with the property in real time rather than days later through a casino mystery shopping report.
– Casino mystery shoppers are not on the casino floor every day, but customers are and they have an opinion to share about their gaming experience.
– Comment cards are not an alternative to casino mystery shopping.
– Casino executives roaming the floor are also not an alternative to casino mystery shopping.
– Real-time casino customer feedback provides a more accurate picture of what is happening on the casino floor.
About Robinson & Associates, Inc.
Martin R. Baird is a casino consultant and chief executive officer of Robinson & Associates, Inc., and CasinoCustomerService.com. For 20 years, Robinson & Associates has been dedicated to helping casinos improve their guest service so they can compete and generate future growth and profitability. A Boise, Idaho-based consulting firm to the global gaming industry, Robinson & Associates is the world leader in casino guest experience measurement, management and improvement. Recently, it announced Simply Share, a real-time customer feedback platform that makes it fast and easy for casino customers to share their experience directly with casinos instead of posting comments online at social media sites.
For more information, visit the company’s Web site at http://casinocustomerservice.com/train_the_trainer.htm or contact Lydia Baird, director of business development, at 208-991-2037 or lbaird(at)raresults(dot)com. Read about a variety of topics at Martin Baird’s blog at http://casinocustomerservice.com/casino_news.htm/, including casino-related articles, casino customer service training, mystery shopping tips, casino reputation measurement and improvement, service gap analysis and more. Robinson & Associates is a member of the Casino Management Association and an associate member of the National Indian Gaming Association.