Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 25, 2015
The report, Global Cellular-based M2M VAS Market 2015-2019 analysts say, “M2M cloud-based platforms, have helped MNOs reduce CAPEX and time-to-market for their products and service launches. It helps MNOs manage, develop, and assemble their service packages. In addition, cloud-based platforms help telecommunication operators in marketing, selling, integrating, developing, and supporting M2M connectivity and cloud-services across different business sectors such as retail and automotive. For instance, Axeda (acquired by PTC in 2014) and Jasper Wireless forged partnerships to adopt M2M cloud-based strategies and help MNOs to manage services offered to customers. The government organizations worldwide has started investing heavily in IoT projects. M2M technology is a part of IoT and increased investment in IoT will fuel demand for M2M VAS.”
The complete report, Global Cellular-based M2M VAS Market 2015-2019 is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/402626-global-cellular-based-m2m-vas-market-2015-2019.html . The report has 82 pages and provides 29 Exhibits to support the market research.
The analysts forecast global cellular-based M2M VAS market to grow at a CAGR of 33.14% over the period 2015-2019. According to the Global Cellular-based M2M VAS Market 2015-2019 report, the rising number of cellular-based M2M connections and declining prices of M2M modules are driving the market. A large number of consumers and enterprises are adopting cellular-based M2M connections. Further, most retailers and banks worldwide use cellular-M2M connection to execute secure payments and transactions in real-time. The growing number of connected mobile devices, high speed 4G LTE networks, and emergence of internet-of-things have opened numerous opportunities for cellular-based M2M to provide VAS across major sectors like healthcare, retail, automotive, energy and utilities, consumer electronics and home appliances, agriculture and manufacturing.
Key Market Drivers
- Increased Number of Cellular-based M2M Connections
- Availability of 4G LTE Wireless Broadband
- High Adoption of Cellular-based M2M among Individual Consumers and Enterprises
- Improvement in Business Model
Key Market Trends
- Adoption of M2M Cloud-based Platform
- Government Investment in IoT
- Increased Use of Cellular-based M2M for Safety and Security
- Favorable Government Regulations
Purchase a Copy of Global Cellular-based M2M VAS Market 2015-2019 Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=402626.
The following companies are the key players in the global cellular-based M2M VAS market: AT&T, KT, Sprint, Verizon Communications and Vodafone Group.
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: Aeris Communications, Amdocs, China Mobile, China Telecom, Digi International, EE, Gemalto, Jasper Wireless, KDDI, Kore Wireless, KPN, Novatel Wireless, Numerex, Orange Business Services, Rogers Communications, SeeControl, Sierra Wireless, TechMahindra, Telecom Italia, Telefonica, Telenor, Telit Communications, Thingsquare, T-Mobile US and Wyless.
Other Related Report:
Global Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market 2014-2018 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/296515-global-mobile-value-added-services-vas-market-2014-2018.html): The analysts forecast the Global Mobile VAS market to grow at a CAGR of 10.62% over the period 2013-2018.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Mobile VAS market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the following aspects:
- Revenue generated from mobile VAS apart from voice communication services
- Revenue generated from mobile messaging services and mobile internet services
- In mobile messaging, revenue generated from SMS and MMS; in mobile SMS, revenue from application-to-person (A2P), person-to-application (P2A), and person-to-person (P2P) SMS
- In mobile internet services, revenue generated from the mobile email and instant messaging (IM) services, mobile application, mobile advertising, mobile music, mobile games, mobile commerce, mobile location-based services (LBS), mobile video, mobile images, mobile publication and learning, mobile infotainment, mobile social networking, mobile governance, and mobile health services
- Revenue generated from telecom technologies such as 2G, Edge, 3G, and long-term evolution (LTE)
- Revenue share of the stakeholders in the Global Mobile VAS market
- In mobile commerce, revenue generated from mobile banking, payments using mobile devices, and mobile billing services
- In mobile music, revenue generated from ringtones, ring back tone (RBT), reverse RBT, social RBT, ad RBT, and voice presence mobile ringtone; it also includes revenue generated from music streaming and music download through mobile devices
However, the report does not consider the revenue generated from over-the-top (OTT) voice call services.
Key Vendors: America Movil, Apple, AT&T, BlackBerry, CanvasM Technology, Comviva Technology,Google, InMobi, KongZhong, OnMobile and One97 Communications.
Other Vendors are also listed.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email, the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.