Major players include Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, RedHat and many others.
(PRWEB) March 16, 2015
The report "Complex Event Processing Market " defines and segments the global market into various sub-segments with in-depth analysis and forecast of revenues. It also identifies drivers, opportunities and restraints for this market with insights into industry trends and their impacts over time.
Browse 70 market data tables and 50 figures spread through 166 pages and in-depth TOC on"Complex Event Processing (CEP) Market".
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
Download PDF Brochure Today!!
MarketsandMarkets has segmented the Complex Event Processing market into following sub-segments:
1. Type of services: Installation and maintenance, training and certification, consulting services and others.
- BFSI: Algorithmic trading, electronic transaction monitoring, dynamic pre‐trade analytics, data enrichment, fraud detection, governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
- Healthcare: Self-service proactive monitoring and alerting and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) Transportation and logistics: asset management and predictive scheduling and toll system management.
- IT and Telecommunication: Mobile billboards, revenue assurance, infrastructure management and predictive CDR assessment.
- Retail: Inventory optimization, shoplifting detection and real-time marketing and customer engagement.
- Energy and Utilities: Oil and gas operation management and nuclear crisis and smart grid energy management.
- Manufacturing: Shop floor automation and operational failure detection, datacenter infrastructure management and supply chain optimization.
- Government, Defense and Aerospace: Intelligence and Security, emergency response services and geo-fencing and geospatial analysis.
- Others: Includes education and research.
3. Regions: North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe (EU), Middle East Africa (MEA) and Latin America (LA).
The major forces driving this market are the unprecedented market risks, easy to deploy, need for customer oriented analytical tools and Big Data trends. Furthermore in verticals such as healthcare, banking and finance exponential raise in real time customer data and transaction information demands for event monitoring and fast response system to maintain organizational processes. Organizations in industries such as healthcare, telecommunication, banking and capital market are mandate to follow compliance standards such as FISMA, BASEL III, HIPPA, etc. Thus, by using Complex Event Processing technology, organization can monitor and predict compliance risks in advance which ensure smoothness of business processes and removes inconsistency.
While the Complex Event Processing market is expected to rise at a steady pace across various verticals, some of the organizations such as TIBCO, Oracle, IBM and many other companies are already providing Complex Event Processing technology in their current integrated middleware software product portfolio.
The Complex Event Processing Market is expected to grow from $1,005 Million in 2014 to $4,762 Million in 2019. This represents a CAGR of 36.5% from 2014 to 2019. MarketsandMarkets observes that there is an increasing demand of Complex Event Processing technology in government, defense and aerospace agencies due to the cost effectiveness and responsive operational technology, which can be integrated without disrupting traditional legacy system. Hence, even though the adoption of the Complex Event Processing technology and is majorly seen in BFSI vertical, we expect that these solutions will continue to show steady growth in other verticals as well.
Speak to Analyst @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=1229
Browse Related Reports
Cloud Analytics Market [Cloud BI; Cloud Business Intelligence] - Text; Web; Speech; Machine; Video; Predictive Analytics: Global Advancements, Delivery Models, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis 2018
MarketsandMarkets is world's No. 2 firm in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model - GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.
M&M's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets. The new included chapters on Methodology and Benchmarking presented with high quality analytical infographics in our reports gives complete visibility of how the numbers have been arrived and defend the accuracy of the numbers.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
North - Dominion Plaza,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252
Visit MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/market-reports/telecom-it