CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (PRWEB) November 08, 2019
Chattanooga’s Holiday Trail of Lights invites visitors and the community to embrace the season with family and friends by exploring all of the city’s wondrous experiences.
Chattanooga’s Trail of Lights points guests to 13 major points of interest featuring millions of twinkling lights at some of the Scenic City’s top holiday experiences. Along the way, guests will enjoy a varied array of festivals, holiday events, delicious holiday meals, Santa sightings and shopping as well as live, festive music and entertainment scattered throughout Chattanooga.
The Chattanooga Holiday Trail of Lights features 13 major points of interest and numerous events, music and outings:
1. Rock City’s Enchanted Garden of Lights
2. Ruby Falls Christmas Underground, A Journey to the North Pole
3. Tennessee Aquarium’s Holidays Under the Peaks & Polar Express 3D in IMAX
4. Ice on the Landing at the Chattanooga Choo Choo
5. Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum’s North Pole Limited & Holiday Train Excursions
6. Twinkling Snowflakes along the Scenic Walnut Street Bridge in Downtown Chattanooga
7. EPB’s Holiday Windows
8. Chattanooga Riverboat Company’s Southern Belle & Holiday Season of Cheer
9. Holiday Lights at the Chattanooga Zoo
10. Wonder Wall at High Point Climbing & Fitness/Downtown
11. Holiday Magic at the Chattanooga Choo Choo
12. Christmas Experience on the Bluff/Bluff View Arts District
13. Create Your Own Lights at the Creative Discovery Museum
Chattanooga is conveniently located less than two hours from Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Birmingham and Huntsville. Once in the city, visitors can park their car and take the free electric shuttle throughout downtown, use the bike share system with more than 300 bicycles placed around downtown or hop on the free ChattyWagon.
With so much to do along the Holiday Trail of Lights, visitors will need at least a weekend to be immersed in the magic. Several accommodations offer special holiday packages that include overnight accommodations, tickets to holiday attractions and events, restaurant vouchers and even some champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries.
The holidays will come and go quickly, and then it’s time to ring in 2020. Chattanooga invites visitors and the community to celebrate the New Year in Chattanooga with a variety of family-friendly and adult options including train rides, boat rides and partying with zoo animals.
Coming soon! The official Holiday Trail of Lights Guide will be available online and in print at Visitors Centers and locations throughout Chattanooga.
Get the full details at Chattanooga’s Holiday Trail of Lights. Everyone is invited to use
#TrailofLightsCHA on social media for a chance to be featured by @ChattanoogaFun on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About the Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau promotes and develops visitor experiences for our community’s economic and social prosperity. Chattanooga has been named one of 10 Best Small Cities in the U.S. in Conde Nast Traveler, a 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live by Livability and one of 7 Rising U.S. Cities that Should be on Your 2019 Bucket List by TripAdvisor.