The Children Learning Reading program review indicates that this program will help children develop reading and phonemic awareness skills.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) April 05, 2014
Children Learning Reading program is a newly updated program for parents and teachers who want to teach their children to read. This program will help children learn phonics and develop phonemic awareness skills. In addition, the program is made by Jim and Elena, skilled preschool teachers who have over 10 years of experience in teaching their children to read through short lessons. Since the Children Learning Reading program was released, many people have used it to find an easy way to help children improve their reading skills. Accordingly, Raquel M from the site Vkool.com performed a full Children Learning Reading program review that points out whether this program is worth buying.
The review on the site Vkool.com indicates that this program will help build a foundation for kids to understand the rules of the English language. The program also covers simple and easy exercises to improve the reading skills of a child who is starting to read. In addition, in this program, people will discover 50 easy-to-understand lessons along with rhymes, stories, and colorful illustrations. Upon ordering the Children Learning Reading program, Jim and Elena will provide 2 instruction books, and 8 special gifts such as:
- Children Learning Reading Stage 1 – Step-By-Step Lessons and Exercises To Read In Just Minutes A Day Guide
- Children Learning Reading Stage 2 – Step-By-Step Lessons and Exercises To Read In Just Minutes A Day Guide
- Bonus #1: Children's Favorite Nursery Rhymes
- Bonus #2: Phoneme Sounds - How To Properly Sound Out The Alphabet
- Bonus #3: The Most Common Sight Words
- Bonus #4: Stage 2 Lesson Stories
- Bonus #5: Stage 1 Lesson Stories
- Bonus #6: A Guide to Teaching Your Child to Read
- Bonus #7: free lifetime upgrades
- Bonus #8: free one-on-one counseling for 12 weeks
Raquel M from the site Vkool.com says, “Children Learning Reading is a newly updated program for preschool teachers and parents who want to help their children improve their communication skills. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Children Learning Reading program or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Children Learning Reading program review, they could visit the website: http://vkool.com/children-learning-reading/
For more information about the Children Learning Reading program, get a direct access to the official site.
About Raquel M: Raquel M is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Raquel M provides people with reliable reviews about newly updated reading courses for children. People could send their feedbacks to Raquel M on any digital product via email.