Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 19, 2014
China Automobile Axle Market Report, 2014-2017 predicts that sales volume of axle in China during 2014-2017 will register a CAGR of 6%, and will reach 15.67 million sets by 2017. As a key auto part, the development of axle industry is closely related to that of entire automobile industry, notably commercial vehicle industry. In 2013, commercial vehicle output in China rose 7.46%, and axle market grew steadily, with annual sales volume amounting to 12.48 million sets, up 10.23% year on year.
From market segments, heavy-duty truck chassis output in China soared 22% in 2013, which drove sale volume of heavy-duty axle up 21%. It is expected that growth rate of heavy-duty axle will be slowed by decelerated growth of heavy-duty truck market, as China restructures its macro-economy. In 2013, light axle expanded by 9%, and is expect to maintain rapid growth rate in the next couple years, driven by new energy bus and SUV, with an average annual growth rate staying around 8% during 2014-2017.
From market landscape, the concentration ratio of China automobile axle market is relatively high, with 36% of the market occupied by top five companies by sales volume in 2013, namely, Sichuan Jian'an Rear Axle Automobile Co., Ltd., Zhucheng Yihe Axles Co., Ltd., Tianjin Fengjin Auto Parts Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Jiangling Chassis Co., Ltd. and Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd.
In front axle assembly market, major companies include Tianjin Fengjin Auto Parts Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd. and T Tianjin Coach-axle Co., Ltd, together holding about 20% of the market segment.
In rear axle assembly market, China Changan Automobile Group Sichuan Jian'an Axle Branch Company distinguishes itself from others with a market share of 24.4%, surpassing the share of the following seven companies combined.
- China Automobile Axle Market Report, 2014-2017 includes 8 chapters and 132 charts, involving the following:
- Overview of axle industry (mainly including macro-economic condition and relevant policies)
- Axle-related industries (including status quo and development trend of the complete vehicle and parts industries)
- China's axle market (embracing market size, supporting relationship of major companies, sales volume forecast for 2014-2017)
- Axle import and export market (including import and export volume and value of drive axle and dead axle)
- Competitive landscape in market segments (ranking of companies by sales volume and market share in front and rear axle, axle and half axle markets)
- Operation of 15 Chinese companies and 4 foreign axle producers (covering profile, financial index, revenue structure, ranking, market share, major customers and operating performance forecast)
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=288439.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG (ZF)
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM)
- Liaoning SG Automotive Group Co., Ltd. (China)
- Wanxiang Qianchao Co., Ltd. (China)
- Hubei Bothwin Investment Co., Ltd. (China)
- Sichuan Jian'an Rear Axle Automobile Co., Ltd. (China)
- Zhucheng Yihe Axles Co., Ltd. (China)
- Hunan Zoomlion Axle Co. Ltd. (China)
- Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd. (China)
- Jiangxi Jiangling Chassis Co., Ltd. (China)
- Tianjin Fengjin Auto Parts Co., Ltd. (China)
- Qingte Group s(China)
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Jinan Axle & Transmission Co., Ltd. (China)
- Tianjin Coach-axle Co., Ltd (China)
- Chongche Group Shenyang Automobile Axle Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (China)
- Hubei Tri-Ring Axle Co., Ltd. (China)
- Anhui Ankai Futian Shuguang Axle Co.,Ltd (China)
Table Of Contents
1 Industry's Macro Environment
2 Overview of Automobile Axle Industry
3 Automobile Axle-related Industries
4 Automobile Axle Market
5 Automobile Axle Import and Export Market
6 Competitive Landscape of Market Segements
7 Major Global Companies:
8 Major Chinese Companies
List Of Charts
Explore Other New Reports:
China Automotive Gasoline Engine Supporting Report, 2014-2017: According to China Automotive Gasoline Engine Supporting Report, 2014-2017 released it is predicted that by 2017 automotive gasoline engine market in China will maintain a growth rate of 9% or so, with the total estimated sales volume exceeding 20 million units.
China Multi-purpose Vehicle (MPV) Industry Report, 2014-2017: China Multi-purpose Vehicle (MPV) Industry Report, 2014-2017 forecasts China's MPV market will maintain a rapid growth rate in the coming years and the sales volume will reach 1.6 million units in 2017.
The report contains six chapters and 130 charts, involving overview of China automobile industry, passenger car market segments, MPV market (including segments: A0 class and below, A class, B class, C class and above), competition patterns and features, powertrain and other aspects. Finally, it analyzes capacity, MPV production and marketing, supporting and production bases of 14 major manufacturers.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.