Plastic Omnium posted EUR5.125 billion in revenue and EUR208 million in net income, up 6.6% and 14.9%, respectively, year on year, with net profit margin of 4.1%.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 12, 2014
A Bumper, which is attached to the vehicle's front-most and rear-most ends, is a safety device designed to absorb or alleviate impact in a collision and protect the vehicle’s front and rear ends. In appearance, it is designed to avoid the impact of the vehicle’s external damage on the safety system, but indeed this design is increasingly being used to protect pedestrians.
Bumpers, one of easily delicate products, mainly involve the new car supporting market (OEM) and after-sales replacement market. And the former is determined by the output of new cars while the latter is directly proportional to the car ownership. Thanks to a drastic increase in the output and ownership of the vehicles, the market capacity of bumpers in China reached 56.24 million pieces, up 14.5% from a year earlier.
China boasts a large base and rapid growth in automobile production, and foreign corporations are accelerating their layout in China. At present, foreign bumper manufacturers in China primarily consist of Plastic Omnium, Faurecia, Magna International Inc., Hyundai Mobis, Futaba, Hanil E-Hwa, and Metalsa, etc., of which Plastic Omnium occupies the largest market share in the Chinese bumper market.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114883.
In 2013, Plastic Omnium posted EUR5.125 billion in revenue and EUR208 million in net income, up 6.6% and 14.9%, respectively, year on year, with net profit margin of 4.1%. In 2013, the company realized the revenue of EUR540 million in China, and by 2018 this figure is expected to climb to at least EUR1 billion. As of the end of 2013, the company’s bumpers had been manufactured by two of its subsidiaries --Yanfeng Plastic Omnium Automotive Exterior Systems Co., Ltd. (a joint venture) and Plastic Omnium Composite Materials (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. (wholly-owned).
In 2013, Yanfeng Plastic Omnium Automotive Exterior Systems Co. sold as many as 3.37 million bumpers, an increase of 42.8% on a year-on-year basis. And the revenue amounted to RMB3.109 billion, up 22.4% from the previous year. Additionally, the company established subsidiaries and branches in the cities like Shanghai, Shenyang, Nanjing, Chongqing, Chengdu, and Guangzhou. And the major supported customers by company’s bumpers included Shanghai Volkswagen, Shanghai GM, FAW Volkswagen, Brilliance BMW, Mazda, Volvo, Ford, Suzuki, and Geely, etc.
China Automotive Bumper Industry Report, 2014-2017 by ResearchInChina primarily deals with the followings:
- Overview of automotive bumper industry in China (including definition, classification, the materials used, the industry’s business model, the manufacturers' regional distribution, and development trend, etc.)
- Operation of the assembled vehicle industry in China (including the revenue and variation trend in profit in auto industry, the output and sales volume of assembled vehicles, passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles, as well as the output and sales volume, etc. of major manufacturers.)
- China’s automotive bumper market (including market situation, market capacity, supply for vehicle manufacturers, competitive landscape, and import & export, etc.)
- Major global bumper manufacturers (including their shareholding structure, revenue, revenue structure, net income, investment, R&D, supply for vehicle manufacturers, and latest developments, as well as their related subsidiaries in China, etc.)
- Major bumper manufacturers in China (including the shareholding structure, revenue, revenue structure, net income, investment, R&D, supply for vehicle manufacturers, and latest projects, etc. of these companies and their subsidiaries).
Complete report is available at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114883.html.
Few Points from Table of Contents
4. Major Bumper Manufacturers in the World
4.1 Plastic Omnium
4.5 Hyundai Mobis
4.6 Hanil E-Hwa
5. Major Bumper Manufacturers in China
5.1 Jiangnan Mould & Plastic Technology Co., Ltd. (JNMPT)
5.2 Yanfeng Plastic Omnium Automotive Exterior Systems Co., Ltd.
5.3 Changchun FAWAY Automobile Components Co., Ltd
5.4 Changzhou Hengda Vehicle Accessories Co., Ltd.
5.5 Zhejiang Far Wing Holding Group Co., Ltd.
5.6 Changheng Automobile Component Industry (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
5.7 Shanghai Metalsa Auto Components Co., Ltd.
5.8 Shandong Xuri Automobile Decoration Group Co., Ltd.
5.9 Tianjin Aoyuan Auto Spare Parts Co., Ltd.
5.10 Jilin New Leader Part Co., Ltd.
5.11 Hainan Drinda Automotive Trim Co., Ltd
5.12 Qingdao Fangxin Jiacheng Automobile Trims Co., Ltd.
5.13 HeFei Yi-Heng Machinery Co.,Ltd.
5.14 Changzhou Ruiyue Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.
List of Charts
Classification of Energy Absorbing Bumper
Lightweight Materials for Bumper
Number and YoY Growth of Automobile Manufacturing Enterprises in China, 2003-2014
Revenue and YoY Growth of China Automobile Manufacturing Industry, 2003-2014
Total Profit and YoY Growth of China Automobile Manufacturing Industry, 2003-2014
Gross Margin of China Automobile Manufacturing Industry, 2003-2014
China’s Automobile Output and Sales Volume (by Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle), 2009-2017E
Browse more reports on Materials & Chemicals Industry @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/cat/automotive-transportation.html.
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com (http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/) is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.