China Bakery and Cereals Market Growing at 10% CAGR to 2018 Says New Research Report at MarketReportsStore.com
MarketReportsStore.com adds “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in China’s Bakery and Cereals Market” to its store. Order a purchase copy at http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=12877.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 23, 2014
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in China’s Bakery & Cereals Market identifies promising future growth of almost 10%. The report provides a detailed insight into new opportunities in the bakery and cereals market in China, enabling to monitor the development over time. Gain an explicit understanding of the evolution of consumption habits across the world and a renewed understanding of consumer’s changing lifestyles.
- China's Bakery & Cereals market is the largest market worldwide by volume
- Quality is the primary driver of the Bakery & Cereals market, motivating over two-fifth of consumption
- Pre-Mid-Lifers are the key consumers of Bakery & Cereals products in China
- Chinese consumers select Bakery & Cereals based on their ability to meet life stage related needs.
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=12877.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Bakery & Cereals Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Chinese market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Bakery & Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for China and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by researchers have on Bakery & Cereals consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and China-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Complete report available at http://marketreportsstore.com/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-of-behavior-in-chinas-bakery-and-cereals-market/.
China’s Bakery & Cereals Market Report Highlights:
- China’s Bakery & Cereals market is the largest market worldwide by volume, with pre-mid-lifers being the main consumers. Chinese consumers select bakery & cereals based on their ability to meet life stage related needs, however quality is the primary driver of the bakery & Cereals market, motivating over two-fifth of consumption.
- Consumers desire on-the-go snacks and enjoy indulging themselves with tasty cakes, cookies, pastries and sweet pies. Bread, rolls, breakfast cereals and cereal bars are seen as an energizing boost during busy days and consumers seek out fresh produce with artisanal influences.
- Consumers are becoming more aware of health concerns raised by high amounts of carbohydrates such as excessive weight and high blood glucose levels, this is leading to an increase in yogurt and fresh fruit for breakfast, limiting demand for breakfast cereals and bread rolls.
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Chinese Bakery & Cereals consumers. This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery & Cereals sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Explore more reports on the Food & Beverages industry at http://marketreportsstore.com/category/food-beverages/.
MarketReportsStore.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.