(PRWEB) May 12, 2014
As part of its website updates in adding new customer testimonials, China Love Date recently released more how-to tips for male members to help them make the most of their online dating experience. The following Chinese dating how-to tips are from recently surveyed members, as well as from current individuals – in the US, UK, and other countries – who are currently dating and looking for (eventually!) love.
- Phillip admits that online dating used to feel uncomfortable to him, at first. But, he advises that new members can really enjoy many aspects of dating, especially between two individuals living in separate countries. He worried that he might need a partner living physically closer to him to feel a connection, but that constant phone calls and video chats helped to bridge that gap.
“Nowadays, people don’t know how to put their phone down while dating,” Phillip said, “and so I actually found that I felt close to my online partner versus during a traditional date, in person. During our online communication, we cherished the actual time spent together. We made sure to ask each other real questions and didn’t take each other’s presence – online and eventually in person – for granted.”
- According to Dan, every email or form of communication should include at least three questions worked into the conversation. While it might be easier to send questions in a generic form, that type of format can have a business-like, clinical feel. Instead, if a transition is lacking, starter prompts like, “How do you feel about…” is a great way to help conversation flow naturally.
- Rich suggests sending personal touches, like your grandmother’s favorite dessert recipe, or things that can be cooked at home. One of his favorite meals is his grandmother’s traditional spaghetti, and he sent his online partner his homemade marinara sauce with American spaghetti. (However, he sent her his grandmother’s recipe for meatballs, which she had to make at her home, since that recipe required the purchase of perishables.)
- Chris encourages online dating members to send embarrassing photos of themselves to their partners or females of interest, such as awkward family photos or baby pictures, to help lighten the mood – especially, he says, since humor can help to create a great connection.
- Finally, site Founder/Owner Marcus Crellin encourages both female and male members to send pictures of their hometowns to showcase their culture and customs.
“It’s an interesting way to educate and teach others about your town, and it’s a great way to learn more about the other party,” he concluded.
For more information about creating a profile, or for questions and rates, please visit https://www.chinalovedate.com.
About China Love Date
China Love Date is an online dating site designed to help Western men meet women in China. Recruiters search for credible applicants in China, and selected candidates are put through a strict vetting process.
For more information, visit https://www.chinalovedate.com.