Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 31, 2014
Although subsidy policies have come to an end in late May 2013, China’s home appliance industry is still growing amid the economic downturn. With urbanization intensifying, and the post-80s and 90s generations becoming main consumption power, growth of China’s home appliance industry will mainly be driven by replacement and upgrade demand. With an eye on the enormous business opportunities driven by e-commerce, leading home appliance vendors have aggressively deployed e-commerce channels and shifted focus to high-end smart home appliances which emphasize connectivity to the Internet.
List of Topics
- Scope of the China home appliance industry, including air conditioners, refrigerators, and washing machines
- Main factors upholding the growth of the Chinese home appliance industry after the government’s subsidy programs ended in May 2013, including urbanization and the increase in disposable income of the post-80s and 90s generations
- Market scale of the Chinese home appliance industry, touch on retail sales of electrical and audiovisual equipment during 2001 and 2013, as well as shipment volume of refrigerators, air conditioners, and washing machines in the same period
- Companies and organizations analyzed or mentioned in the report include: Alibaba, Changhong, Goodaymart Logistics, Haier
Table of Contents
1. Definition of Home Appliance Industry
2. Policies for Home Appliance Industry Development
2.1 New Demand from Urbanization
2.2 Focus on Developing High-end Home Appliances
3. Home Appliance Market Scale
3.1 Three Subsidy Policies Boost Home Appliance Sales
3.2 New-generation Consumers Prefer Smart Home Appliances
3.3 E-commerce Rises as New Transaction Platform for Home Appliances
Glossary of Terms
List of Companies
Purchase report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=17766.
List of Tables
Table 1 Scope of the Chinese Home Appliance Industry
List of Figures
Figure 1 Retail Sales of Electrical and Audiovisual Equipment in China, 2001 - 2013
Figure 2 Refrigerator Shipment Volume in China, 2001 - 2013
Figure 3 Washing Machine Shipment Volume in China, 2001 - 2013
Figure 4 Air Conditioner Shipment Volume in China, 2001 - 2013
Other Related Reports:
Global Home Furnishing Market 2014-2018: Home furnishings comprise furniture, household textiles, and floor coverings. Furniture is a term that refers to any kind of movable object built to support most human activities such as sleeping, eating, and sitting. It can also be used for decorative or symbolic purposes. Furniture is made from materials such as wood, plastic, and metal. Household textiles are woven cloth that is used in the home for various purposes such as carpeting, table covering, window shading, and bedding, as well as for decoration, while floor coverings are materials that are used to cover the floor.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- IKEA Group
- Macy’s Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Global Built-in Dishwashers Market 2014-2018: Analysts forecast the Global Built-in Dishwashers market to grow at a CAGR of 5.12 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased convenience in maintaining kitchens. The Global Built-in Dishwashers market has also been witnessing the trend of booming Modular Kitchen industry in developing countries. However, the high cost of built-in dishwashers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AB Electrolux, BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH, General Electric Co., LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sears Holdings Corp., and Whirlpool Corp.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.