Danville, CA (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
A recent article is getting the attention of chiropractors worldwide. According to its author, it reveals the dirty laundry of the chiropractic profession often ignored by Chiropractic Colleges, Chiropractic Consultants, Marketing “gurus”, and many practicing and licensed chiropractors.
The article, published by ChiroTrust founder Ben Altadonna, D.C. on his "Chiropractic Marketing Ideas" blog is entitled How Chiropractic Marketing Is Being Revolutionized By ChiroTrust. Here are some key points from the article:
1. Why “Patient Education” virtually always backfires.
2. The most common Chiropractic marketing strategies even the experts can’t seem to make it work anymore…let alone the 80-90% of D.C.s that still refuse at their peril to let it go.
3. What’s working now and is showing no signs of decline.
4. Which Chiropractors are being ignored by the general public and why.
5. What patients are now asking when they call a Chiropractor and what to say when they do.
In this admittedly lengthy article, ChiroTrust™ explains how it is changing the way prospects and patients are viewing their Chiropractor and the Chiropractic profession. Chiropractors can transform their practices right now just from reading this article.” – says ChiroTrust’s founder, Ben Altadonna, D.C..
To access the article now and online, go to: http://goo.gl/yXX8Kv.