With Oatmeal, Milk & Honey being a perennial favorite, each year we are surprised by the sudden popularity of certain other natural fragrances, such as Almond, in our wide array of scented and unscented soaps at GoatMilkStuff.com.
(PRWEB) December 12, 2014
Two natural soap scents, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and Almond, are among the most popular GoatMilkStuff.com choices as stocking-stuffers and individual gifts for Christmas, along with Beauty Gift Packs for moms, announced PJ Jonas, founder of the family business that makes and markets natural goat milk soaps, lotions and more from the family’s Indiana farm.
“With Oatmeal, Milk & Honey being a perennial favorite, each year we are surprised by the sudden popularity of certain other natural fragrances in our wide array of scented and unscented soaps at GoatMilkStuff.com. This year, Almond Soap with its almond and cherry-vanilla-like aroma is very popular,” said the mom of 8, PJ Jonas, who founded Goat Milk Stuff.
PJ told listeners to the Tom Roten Morning Show radio program in West Virginia this week, and to viewers of Kentucky's WAVE3 TV News last month that family values are at the core of the company’s success.
The Jonas family and Goat Milk Stuff have been nationally recognized on such TV shows as the Huckabee Show, The Today Show and The Doctors along with Oprah Magazine and many others. In addition, PJ and Jim have received Indiana’s EDGE Award for entrepreneurship and PJ last month was received the 2014 Annual Southern Indiana Small Business Entrepreneur Award, having last year won the Leading Mom in Business national competition of StartupNation.com.
PJ said “Goat Milk Stuff is a business, but we are a family first and that’s what is most important.”
Jim said, “This holiday season, people want to give gifts that are both cost-effective and impactful. Our 5-ounce bars of natural goat milk soaps are wonderful stocking stuffers for family and friends. Among our Goat Milk Stuff gift pack selections, the Beauty Gift Pack is most popular this year.”
Bars of Goat Milk Stuff soaps including Honeysuckle, Lavender, Lemongrass, Black Raspberry, Almond, and Oatmeal Milk-Honey cost $6 or $6.50 a bar, with a few such as Shampoo Rosemary Mint and Tea Tree Shampoo at $8. The popular Beauty Gift Pack, with a bar of soap, lotion stick and lip balm, costs $18.
Each of the 8 homeschooled Jonas children, ages 7 to 17, help in age-appropriate ways from milking goats to assisting in the office as the family business has grown from PJ’s kitchen six years ago to a thriving company on their new and expanded Indiana farm with customers in every state in the USA and on every continent in the world.
For Christmas and holiday gift giving, popular Goat Milk Stuff gift packs, in addition to the $18 Beauty Gift Pack, are each presented in a colorful natural organza bag and include:
- Sensitive Skin Pack at $20 of unscented purity goat milk soap, unscented lotion stick, unscented lip balm and small laundry soap.
- Scent Pack, at $11, in scents including Black Raspberry, Lavender, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, and Pink Sugary, with one 5-ounce bar of natural goat milk soap and one matching scented candle.
- Bath Fizzies Variety Pack for $24, with individual packs for pampering baths in 6 scents of Black Raspberry, Cold Relief, Lavender, Luv Spell, Pink Sugary and popular Oatmeal, Milk and Honey.
- Problem Skin Pack for $15 and created for people with dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne or other skin problems, with four half-bar soaps in Organic Castile, Purity, Calendula and Tea Tree.
- Foot Care Pack, at $18 with peppermint-scented lotion stick, bath fizzy & foot scrubby luffa.
- Twin Pack, at $14, with unscented Purity goat milk soap and one unscented small lotion stick.
Orders received by noon at GoatMilkStuff.com are usually shipped same day and most orders are sent by two-day US Priority Mail.
The Jonas family and Goat Milk Stuff is active in social media at Facebook.com/GoatMilkStuff, at YouTube.com/GoatMilkStuff and at Twitter.com/GoatMilkStuff.
Online at GoatMilkStuff.com, the Scottsburg, Indiana company makes and markets all-natural Goat Milk Stuff™ products including goat milk soaps, lip balms, lotions, bath bombs, laundry soap, gift sets and more. For media or entertainment, contact Brian Dobson at DobsonPR.com or BD (at) DobsonPR.com.