Understanding that sometimes the little things are what mean the most to people and companies, we couldn’t be more pleased to showcase these exclusive giveaways and events while bringing entertainment and hopefully many smiles to the attendees at COLLABORATE.
SOMERSET, N.J. (PRWEB) April 02, 2019
Circular Edge, an award-winning Oracle JD Edwards & Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Service Provider, today announces that their expanded partnership with Quest Oracle Community as one of its newest Platinum Elite Partners will be highlighted along with Oracle JD Edwards and Cloud customer stories and innovations at COLLABORATE 19, held April 7-11 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Move JDE Forward Faster with a Custom Tesla by Radio Flyer and CE: Booth 336
- Sleep Better with Casper Glow and Smart Scheduler: Booth 337
- Orchestrate the Perfect Sound to Your ERP with Sennheiser PXC 550 and AtomIQ: Kiosk 843-K5
In addition, Circular Edge and several co-sponsors – ALLOut Security, Avalara, Canon Information & Imaging Solutions, Innovus Partners and Essentio – will bring together more than 100 JD Edwards customers for a dinner party at Howl at the Moon dueling piano bar on the beautiful and energetic San Antonio River Walk. Circular Edge’s annual VIP Customer Appreciation Event will feature delicious Tex-Mex catered from a local restaurant, live music and entertainment to celebrate #GoodTimesWithJDE and the continued success of the JD Edwards ecosystem.
“Supporting the happiness and success of our customers and the JD Edwards ecosystem has always been at the forefront of what we do at Circular Edge. Our passion for innovation, flexible approach in serving our customers while caring for the smallest of details is what sets us apart – and it’s what drives us to help JD Edwards customers accomplish their roadmap across engagements of all sizes,” says sAchin cHoudhari, CEO. “Understanding that sometimes the little things are what mean the most to people and companies, we couldn’t be more pleased to showcase these exclusive giveaways and events while bringing entertainment and hopefully many smiles to the attendees at COLLABORATE.”
To deliver another unique customer experience at COLLABORATE 19, Circular Edge has partnered with Zoomagination, an animal outreach organization in San Antonio, to bring Sienna the Sloth to the Circular Edge booth for memorable “selfies” during the Tuesday evening reception. Sienna joins Circular Edge to help illustrate the theme that “moving slowly can be cute – but not when it comes to your business.”
Circular Edge will also participate in several educational sessions and customer stories showcasing the latest tools, technologies and approaches Oracle JD Edwards customers are leveraging to adopt code current and cloud strategies, transform business processes and achieve better automation across applications and systems.
- 9.2 Business Motivators to (Continuously) Upgrade: Monday, April 8, 9:15am-10:15am
- JDE & CX Roundtable and Case Studies: Tuesday, April 9, 12:45pm-1:45pm
- Eliminate JD Edwards Batch Job Challenges with Smart Scheduler: Tuesday, April 9, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- That Cloud Nine Feeling – A Customer’s 9.2 Upgrade Journey to the Cloud: Tuesday, April 9, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Back on Maintenance and Lighting Up the JD Edwards User Experience: Wednesday, April 10, 8:00am-9:00am
- Business Processes Automation in JDE using AtomIQ: Wednesday, April 10, 9:15am-10:15am
- The Magic of JD Edwards & Oracle CPQ: Wednesday, April 10, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Starter Kit: Groovy Scripting for the Citizen Developer: Wednesday, April 10, 4:30pm-5:30pm
Conference attendees will also be able to explore all of Circular Edge’s product and service innovations along with their 150+ available Smart Help skills and resources:
- Smart Help: Skill-Based SWAT Teams & Resources
- JDE Functional & Process Improvement: Find Your Functional Rhythm with Smart Help
- Smart Help for International Business: Realize Your Global JDE Roadmap
- JDE Managed Services: Scale Your IT & Functional Teams
- Lift, Shift & Manage: Upgrade Your Way Across Any Cloud
- Smart Scheduler: Eliminate JDE Batch Job Challenges
- Smart Scheduler Add-Ons: User Submitted Jobs & Package Automation
- AtomIQ: Business Process Automation & Information Agility in JDE
- JDESign: Digitize Your JD Edwards with eSignatures
- AutoXCHNG: Automated FOREX Management for JDE
- JD Edwards & Oracle CX: Integrated ERP/CX Digital Experiences
- Oracle CX Cloud Add-Ons: Leads, CRM Adoption, Quotes & More
Explore these solutions and more by scheduling a one-on-one meeting or joining Circular Edge for educational, networking and booth activities at COLLABORATE.
Enter to win special giveaways at the Circular Edge booth #336, Smart Scheduler #337 and AtomIQ #843-K5. Learn more: http://www.circularedge.com/collaborate/.
Circular Edge, started in 2003, is an award-winning, full-service Oracle JD Edwards and Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Integrations Service Provider. Built from the ground up as a JD Edwards consulting company, we bring extensive JD Edwards and Oracle Sales Cloud domain expertise into Oracle CX Cloud implementations to deliver Integrated ERP/CX Digital Experiences as well as extended post go-live and upgrade cycle support, systems design, training/skills enablement, reports, development, enhancements, conversions and application integrations via Smart Help. For more information about Circular Edge, visit http://www.circularedge.com.
About COLLABORATE 19
COLLABORATE 19: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community is a live event created by users for users, presented by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest Oracle Community (Quest). Powered by community-sourced education, focused on peer collaboration and offering direct access to Oracle, COLLABORATE 19 delivers a tailored experience for each user and decision maker looking to expand their skills and network to amplify the value of their Oracle investments.