Clear Labs, the leader in fully automated, next-generation sequencing (NGS) for turnkey genomic surveillance and diagnostics, is announcing plans to attend key events in October.
SAN CARLOS, Calif. (PRWEB) October 11, 2022
Clear Labs, the leader in fully automated, next-generation sequencing (NGS) for turnkey genomic surveillance and diagnostics, is announcing plans to attend key events in October that are focused on microbiology, pathogen surveillance, and outbreak management, including sponsoring and presenting at this year’s IDWeek in Washington, DC. In addition, Clear Labs is sponsoring a Learning Lounge at the event, which is the joint annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA), the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society (PIDS), and the Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists (SIDP).
The company is also attending important regional events on the West Coast, including the California Association of Public Health Lab Directors (CAPHLD) Annual Institute and the Southern California branch of the American Society for Microbiology’s (SCASM) Annual Meeting.
- -WHAT: Clear Labs is a sponsoring Learning Lab and presenting on “Is Whole Genome Sequencing Ready for Prime Time? Removing the hurdles to adoption of WGS in the hospital setting for infection control and prevention”
- -WHEN: Friday, October 21, 2022, from 11:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- -WHERE: Walter E. Washington Convention Center; Hall A, Learning Lounge 3, in Washington, D.C.
- -WHO: Clear Labs’ Associate Director of Bioinformatics, Adam Allred, Ph.D and Assistant Director of the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Kyle Rodino, Ph.D.
CAPHLD Annual Institute
- -WHAT: Clear Labs is attending the event focused on improving and protecting public health through the promotion and advancement of public health laboratory practice.
- -WHEN: October 17-19, 2022
- -WHERE: Embassy Suites in Walnut Creek, CA
SCASM Annual Meeting
- -WHAT: Clear Labs is attending the meeting focused on promoting microbiology education and research in Southern California - spanning areas from clinical, public health, environmental, basic research, education, industrial, food safety, veterinary, and more.
- -WHEN: October 20-22, 2022
- -WHERE: Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine in La Jolla, CA
Clear Labs continues to see momentum for its Clear Dx™ platform that determines the nature of pathogen transmission, differentiates strains, and monitors mutations and new variants; it is currently being used by more than half of the public health labs in the United States. For more information about Clear Labs and upcoming events, visit https://www.clearlabs.com/newsroom/.
About Clear Labs
Clear Labs harnesses the power of next-generation sequencing (NGS) to simplify complex workflows for clinical and applied markets. By creating a fully automated platform that brings together DNA sequencing, robotics, and cloud-based analytics, Clear Labs liberates genomics to deliver increased clarity. Clear Labs’ turnkey platform accelerates outcomes and improves accuracy for the detection and surveillance of infectious diseases. With a novel approach, Clear Labs is helping the world better understand, track and mitigate tomorrow’s novel pathogens.