Our organization is reaching new levels of efficiency, and our growth has exceeded even our own expectations.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 07, 2014
Marketing automation vendor ClickDimensions has finished 2013 with 132% revenue growth among other key milestones.
- Achieved 132% year-over-year revenue growth
- Grew customer base by 104%
- Grew employee count by 93% (60+ employees currently)
- Ended the year with 542 signed reselling partners in 46 countries
- Produced 4 major product releases
- Certified over 200 ClickDimensions consulting professionals within the ClickDimensions partner channel
- Added an office in The Hague, Netherlands and doubled the Atlanta, Georgia and Tel Aviv, Israel offices
- Deployed AzureSend into production; ClickDimensions’ own highly scalable cloud-based mass email delivery and tracking engine
- Developed a major new marketing automation platform which is currently in initial customer deployment and will be launched later this year
“Our organization is reaching new levels of efficiency, and our growth has exceeded even our own expectations,” commented John Gravely, ClickDimensions’ chief executive officer. “We are continuing to invest aggressively in our award winning Microsoft CRM marketing automation solution as well as in our global sales, marketing and support operations. We are extremely excited about a new marketing automation platform we will release later this year. We have also achieved a major milestone with the production deployment of our AzureSend mass email platform, which is now delivering and tracking tens of millions of emails across our solutions.”
ClickDimensions Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM empowers marketers to generate and qualify high quality leads while providing sales the ability to prioritize the best leads and opportunities. Providing email marketing, web tracking, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, campaign tracking and web forms and surveys, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions. For more information about ClickDimensions visit http://www.clickdimensions.com, read our blog at blog.clickdimensions.com or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/clickdimensions or email press(at)clickdimensions(dot)com.