The Idea Conference will focus on ideas, case studies, and best practices that will inspire attendees' marketing creativity and leave them with fresh ideas to implement in their own organizations.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 21, 2014
ClickDimensions officially announced today that registration is open for the first-ever Marketing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Idea Conference. This unique event will be held online on Thursday, September 18, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. EDT. Registration is free, and the conference will be broadcast live via WebEx. Attendees can register at http://www.ideaconference.com.
The Idea Conference will feature a wide range of industry-leading speakers who have achieved marketing success using Microsoft CRM along with marketing automation technologies. The conference keynote will be delivered by ClickDimensions’ founder and chief executive officer, John Gravely, who is heavily involved in both the design of ClickDimensions’ marketing automation solutions, as well as the company’s marketing strategy, tactics, and implementation.
"We are excited to bring together so many marketing and CRM experts that are willing to share their success stories," says Gravely. "Each session will focus on ideas, case studies, and best practices that will inspire attendees’ marketing creativity and leave them with fresh ideas to implement in their own organizations."
Presentations will include:
- Keynote – John Gravely, ClickDimensions
- Marketing Automation and Business Intelligence Best Practices – Richard Knudson, Magenium
- B2B2B Email Marketing – Steve Pestillo, P2 Automation
- Using Nurture Marketing to Bridge the Gap Between Marketing and Sales – Brad Burks, ClickDimensions
- Creating Custom Surveys – Mark Purnell, Neudesic
- From Social to Customer: Convert more leads using CRM and marketing automation – Rob Triggs, CRM Dynamics
- After the Sale – Matt Wittemann, ClickDimensions
- Integrating Social into CRM – Ryan Teeples, Foundation xRM
- Creating Effective Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Email Marketing Programs – Courtney Carter, Merial
- Event Management: Remove the manual processes of managing registrations and communications – Steven Foster, Intergen
The Idea Conference is a must-attend event for any users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that are seeking innovative ideas to drive their marketing efforts.
For more information and to register to attend the Idea Conference, visit http://www.ideaconference.com.
ClickDimensions Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM embeds email marketing, web tracking, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, campaign tracking, web forms, surveys and event management tools into Microsoft CRM. ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest, and take the appropriate actions. For more information about ClickDimensions, visit http://www.clickdimensions.com, read our blog at blog.clickdimensions.com, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/clickdimensions or email press(at)clickdimensions(dot)com.