This Webinar will supply attendees with a checklist for planning and implementing best practice Cloud BI, discuss successful Cloud BI use cases, and explain why cloud-based BI deployments are becoming normalized
(PRWEB) December 08, 2014
Register for a Webinar time here: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFCommunityNews-Webinar-Event-Cloud-BI-best-practices-179863
Yellowfin Director of Product Marketing, John Ryan, said that the upcoming Webinar series would explore the commercial and technological features, as well as implementation strategies, needed to successfully deliver pervasive cloud-based BI.
“This Webinar will supply attendees with a checklist for planning and implementing best practice Cloud BI, discuss successful Cloud BI use cases, and explain why cloud-based BI deployments are becoming normalized,” said Ryan.
The global cloud analytics market will grow from $5.25 billion at the end of 2013 to $16.52 billion by 2018, according to a recent MarketsandMarkets study – Cloud Analytics Market: Global Advancements, Delivery Models, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 – 2018).
In fact, according to a recent research note, titled 2014 Analytics Market Survey, compiled by analyst and advisory firm Nucleus Research:
- Sixty-one percent of on-premise BI customers are considering moving to the cloud within the next two years
- Seventy percent of organizations are considering the cloud as their primary platform for new analytics projects
- By 2020, fewer than 10% of analytics deployments will be entirely on-premise
Ryan said that best practice Cloud BI deployments could produce a range of benefits, compared to on-premise implementations, including:
- Enhanced scalability and flexibility: Cloud BI can meet growing demand and scale up and down as workload fluctuates.
- Faster, seamless, deployment: Cloud BI environments can most often be set-up much faster than on-premise deployments.
- Lower total cost of ownership: The service model of the cloud lets organizations pay-as-they-go, removes the day-to-day strain of managing and maintaining a BI environment, and frees IT resources to deliver value-add initiatives faster.
- Reduced delays and bottlenecks: In a hosted Cloud BI scenario, IT can be freed of many of their routine responsibilities, leaving more time to respond to report development and enhancement requests.
- Easier connection to cloud-based data: “As more data sources move to the cloud, it makes more sense to also adopt Cloud BI solutions because that’s where the data is” (Gartner Research Director, Joao Tapadinhas).
There are three concise forty minute Webinars scheduled throughout Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th December 2014.
Following the Webinar, attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a recording for on-demand viewing.
Register for Yellowfin’s upcoming Cloud BI Best Practice Webinar series here: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFCommunityNews-Webinar-Event-Cloud-BI-best-practices-179863
Yellowfin’s credentials as a cloud-based BI solution were recently recognized in the Business Applications Research Center’s (BARC) The BI Survey 14 – the world’s largest survey of BI users.
Yellowfin was voted the top ranked Cloud BI solution, in the ‘Dashboard’ and ‘Ad-hoc Reporting’ Vendor Peer Groups, for the third year in a row.
– END –
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and costs associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools, Yellowfin is a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. Yellowfin is a leader in mobile, collaborative and embeddable BI as well as Location Intelligence and data visualization. For more information, visit http://www.yellowfinbi.com
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstration, please contact:
Lachlan James, Communications Manager on +61 (0)3 8617 4954, +61 (0)431 835 658 or lachlan.james(AT)yellowfin.bi
For regular updates and news, follow Yellowfin on Twitter (@YellowfinBI), LinkedIn (Yellowfin Business Intelligence) or email pr(AT)yellowfin.bi to subscribe to Yellowfin’s free e-newsletter