Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 29, 2014
The current environment and future outlook for cloud computing is a new report by researchers that globally analyzes usage status, preferred types, key drivers, and major challenges associated with cloud computing, apart from identifying cloud computing services which are currently used and planned for implementation over the next 12 months. This report also examines the annual procurement budget allocation for cloud computing and highlights projected cloud computing budget patterns for 2014-2015 across industries.
Browse complete report at http://marketreportsstore.com/current-environment-and-future-outlook-for-cloud-computing/.
- Flexibility in terms of IT capacity and increased connectivity within organizations are driving the usage of cloud computing
- SaaS is the most used cloud computing type within organizations
- The highest percentage of executives foresee the implementation of data backup and software application hosting in the next 12 months
- 16.6% of the overall procurement budget is spent for cloud computing
The current environment and future outlook for cloud computing is a new report by researcher that analyzes current environment and future outlook for cloud computing, which includes cloud computing usage levels, key drivers, and currently employed cloud computing types. This report also examines current used cloud computing services and identifies those which are planned for implementation in the next 12 months. Furthermore, it highlights key barriers for implementing cloud computing services, cloud computing share in annual procurement budget and expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014-2015.
Place a direct purchase order at http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=16059.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Level of cloud computing presence in organizations: examines level of introduction or degree of usage of cloud computing in organizations
- Key factors influencing cloud computing implementation: identifies key drivers which are influencing the deployment of cloud computing in organizations
- Currently used cloud computing types: analyzes cloud computing types which are currently employed by organizations
- Currently employed cloud computing services: determines cloud computing services which are currently used by organizations
- Preferred cloud computing services for implementation in the next 12 months: identifies cloud computing services which the organizations intend to introduce in the next 12 months
- Annual procurement budget allocation for cloud computing: evaluates the percentage of annual procurement budget, which is spent on cloud computing
- Expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014-2015: identifies the distribution of cloud computing budget for 2014-2015 in certain specific areas
- Key barriers for implementing cloud computing services: highlights major challenges faced by organizations for implementing cloud computing services.
Inquire before buying at http://marketreportsstore.com/inquire-before-buying/?rname=16059.
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.