“Code Creator is empowering the user by saving customers time and money and getting them up and running on a much bigger scale instantly”.
Hartford, Connecticut (PRWEB) October 06, 2016
Code Creator, a leading Connecticut based high tech cloud computing software company announced a new assortment of products available for immediate deployment on Amazon’s Web Services. These offerings help users get up and running on the cloud without having to know the technical details required to get the software configured. What might take developers days to manually set up are now available in a just a few minutes with one click.
Code Creator’s new collection of software offerings include products ranging from a Windows based platform stack to a code inspection application, a human resource and management suite and a document sharing management system. All applications are configured with hardware virtual machines (HVM) and come with a free 14 day trial. Users can visit the AWS Marketplace by going directly to the links shared below. Products include:
- SonarQube is a web-based, open platform application for continuous inspection and management of code quality. Utilizing powerful tools to collect, evaluate and track "code analysis" data, SonarQube helps developers find problematic areas in the source that require improvement. Visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/search/results?searchTerms=sonarqube&page=1&/ref=_ptnr_sonarqube_prweb_
- Enterprise Service Bus is a reliable, fast, extensible, easy to use service bus which enables "microservices" architecture. Based on open source code, this ESB combines a streamlined process engine with "visual development" tools to provide simple messaging and application payload routing in a native Windows environment. Visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01HSG3XFM?qid=1475601171184&sr=0-1&/ref=_ptnr_ESB_prweb_
- LogicalDoc is a powerful, easy-to-use, document management system that is designed to handle and share documents within any organization. Visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01HIPWC6O?qid=1475598690419&sr=0-1&/ref=_ptnr_logicaldoc_prweb_
- WAMP Stack provides a complete, fully-integrated and ready to run windows based development environment. The stack provides developers with all the components of the AMP stack including Apache, MySQL and PHP. No reconfiguration needed. Visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01LW16JAZ?qid=1475598915605&sr=0-3&%20/ref=_ptnr_wamp_prweb_
- Odoo is an award winning all-in-one, open-source enterprise suite of core management applications for companies of all sizes. The suite includes supply chain and project management, purchasing, sales processes, finance, warehouse management, help desk, production management, accounting, billing, manufacturing and Point Of Sale. Visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01HSLHL3W?qid=1475599016830&sr=0-6&%20/ref=_ptnr_odoo_prweb_
- Sentrifugo powered by Code Creator is a dynamic Human Resource Management System ecosystem that can be easily configured to adapt to your organizational processes. Sentrifugo encompasses the most efficient human resource modules and features. It is simple to run and deploy flexible configurations with a powerful intuitive interface. Visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01LXOPYYI?qid=1475599162845&sr=0-1&%20/ref=_ptnr_sentrifugo_prweb_
- WinDocks is a production released Docker container engine for Windows which runs on Windows Server 2012 and supports .NET 2, 3.5, and 4.5, and SQL Server 2008, 2012, and 2014. WinDocks supports a maximum of 2 containers simultaneously. Visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01LZ8LPUG?qid=1475599248380&sr=0-5&%20/ref=_ptnr_windocks_prweb_
About Code Creator:
Code Creator deploys fast, elastic and dependable virtual remote applications for Amazon’s Web Service (AWS) with one- click deployment. Code Creator’s virtual servers remove much of the work involved in building and deploying solutions for Amazon’s Web Service. Code Creator makes it practically effortless for users to install pre-configured cloud application servers and launch them instantaneously removing the technical process and time allotment needed for each new machine. Code Creator also provides technical support and services that many cloud developers need. For more information visit us at: codecreator.com or see all our cloud products at: codecreator.technology