Vkool.com reviews the Cold Sore Free Forever book, which is the new cold sore treatment plan developed by Derek Shepton.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) August 03, 2014
According to the Cold Sore Free Forever book review recently updated by Vkool.com, this is a comprehensive guide that will help people get rid of cold sores or herpes simplex type I fast without medications. The book consists of detailed instructions to treat 2 common types of cold sores.
Vkool reveals in its review that this book is divided into 7 chapters including:
- Chapter 1 – What Is A Cold Sore
- Chapter 2 – Cold Sore Types
- Chapter 3 – How To Fight Cold Sores
- Chapter 4 – Methods To Deal With Herpes Simplex Type I
- Chapter 5 – Building A Strong Immune System
- Chapter 6 – An Alkaline Diet And You
- Chapter 7 – Tips To Keep Your Life Free Of Cold Sore
The review also indicates that inside this book, people will discover natural and safe ways to relieve symptoms of cold sores including:
- Swollen lymph nodes in the neck
- Uncomfortable sleeping
- Sore to eat or drink
- Oozing puss, raised blisters, and yellow crust
- Headache and muscle aches
- A sore throat and fever
- Drinking, eating, and sleeping are uncomfortable
- Oozing and crusting
- Drooling in small children
- Low appetite, mood changes, depression, and seclusion
- Numbness, tenderness and burning
- An itching, tingling, redness, or burning sensation around lips
- Small fluid-filled blisters
Cold Sore Free Forever, as it is reviewed now by Vkool, was developed by Derek Shepton, medical researcher and herpes simplex expert. Since Derek Shepton released the Cold Sore Free Forever book, many people have used it to find the truth cause of their cold sores.
The Cold Sore Free Forever review also shows that this book is currently available online with some special bonuses from Derek Shepton such as:
- Bonus 1 – Chlorella & Spirulina - 2 Super Foods For Your Optimal Health
- Bonus 2 – The Healing Power Of Water
- Bonus 3 – 117 Manners To Burn Calories
- Bonus 4 – The 7 Secrets Of A Good Diet
- Bonus 5 – Supplementing With Super Foods
- Bonus 6 – 43 Nutrition Tips Revealed
- Bonus 7 – An eBook Of Health
- Bonus 7 – 60-day money back guarantee
- Bonus 8 – Technical support available by phone or by email
Helen Sunny from the site Vkool - Better information, Better Lives says, “Cold Sore Free Forever is a useful book for treating herpes simplex type I. The book will help people get rid of symptoms of herpes simplex type I, and prevent its recurrence. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Cold Sore Free Forever book or get their money back.”
To read the full review and learn more about Derek Shepton's book, visit the Vkool website at: http://vkool.com/cold-sore-free-forever/.
To download the Cold Sore Free Forever book, visit the official website.
About Helen Sunny: Helen Sunny is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Helen Sunny provides people with detailed reviews about products that claim to cure cold sores quickly within days.