The fact that these recent graduates have landed such fantastic opportunities so quickly is clear proof that Ex'pression delivers on the two goals that all of our students are focused upon: being prepared for the job market and getting hired.
Emeryville, CA (PRWEB) April 14, 2015
Six graduates from the Emeryville, CA campus of Ex’pression College – one of America’s premier creative media colleges - have recently been recruited for internships and jobs at a variety of premier entertainment companies in California.
The six graduates include:
- Tristan Brown ’14 (Bachelor’s Degree in Animation and Visual Effects) – worked as a digital compositor on the Lionsgate sci-fi film “Insurgent”
- Julia Elliott ’14 (Bachelor’s Degree in Animation and Visual Effects) – working as an intern at Pixar
- Erin King ’14 (Bachelor’s Degree in Animation and Visual Effects ) – working as an animator at Telltale Games
- Alex Mangulabnan ’14 (Bachelor’s Degree in Animation and Visual Effects) – working as an artist at Warner Brothers Mobile Games
- Adrian Armstrong ’14 (Bachelor’s Degree in Animation and Visual Effects) – working as an administrative assistant in the recruiting department at Sony Playstation
- Kyle Tay ‘15 (Bachelor’s Degree in Game Art & Design) - working as a 3D artist at Gentle Giant Studios
“We’re thrilled that these companies recognize the excellence that our alumni offer,” says Ex’pression College Emeryville Campus Director Fred Faridian. “The fact that these recent graduates have landed such fantastic employment opportunities so quickly is clear proof that our facilities, faculty, and curriculum deliver on the two goals that all of our students are focused upon: being prepared for the job market and getting hired.”
Ex’pression College is a digital arts college in California’s San Francisco Bay Area, offering Bachelor of Applied Science degrees in Sound Arts, Interactive Audio, Graphic Design & Motion, Digital Filmmaking, Animation & Visual Effects, and Game Art & Design. If you’re an artist looking for a creative and inspirational environment to cultivate your passion, take a look at Ex’pression College! Our courses are accelerated, our class sizes are limited, and our faculty is staffed with experienced industry professionals. At our schools, you’ll use professional-grade equipment and facilities, and receive a hands-on educational experience in working environments that emulate the industries you’d love to be a part of. Learn more at expression.edu. Ex’pression College is owned and operated by SAE Institute Group, Inc. SAE Institute Group, Inc. is a part of Navitas LTD. Learn more at USA.sae.edu.
Navitas is an Australian global education leader, providing pre-university and university programs, English language courses, migrant education and settlement services, creative media education, student recruitment, professional development, and corporate training services to more than 80,000 students across a network of over 100 colleges and campuses in 27 countries. Learn more at Navitas.com.