“To call this simply CRM would be an understatement! It manages my contacts, my property database, and my listings, deals that I am working on, and keeps all of my correspondence with them in one place" stated customer Brandon Vandermyde.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 06, 2014
Ascendix Technologies today announced it has launched AscendixRE on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. With over 10 years of developing software in the commercial real estate sector, Ascendix brings a decade’s worth of know-how and product evolution to Salesforce targeting the varied lines of business in the industry including tenant rep, agency leasing and investment sales.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing, AscendixRE is currently available on the AppExchange at http://www.appexchange.com.
AscendixRE Key Features
- Contact/Correspondence tracking
- Property/Lease/Availability tracking
- Lease/Sale Comp tracking
- Deal tracking
- Integration w/ other Ascendix tools like xRE Composer for brochure and property website publications
- Streamlined to strike the perfect balance of features/functionality without introducing congestion or complexity
- Be up and running on this app in less than 30 days
Comments on the News
- “To call this simply CRM would be an understatement! It manages my contacts, my property database, and my listings, deals that I am working on, and keeps all of my correspondence with them in one place. It works seamlessly with Outlook, and I love the feature that allows me to see updates in Linkedin and Facebook within the program,” stated Brandon Vandermyde of NAI Utah Southern Region
- Wes Snow, CEO at Ascendix, notes, “With an increased desire to subscribe to solutions in the cloud, we’ve responded to the marketplace demands of the commercial real estate industry by offering AscendixRE for Salesforce. We’ve released xRE Foundations as the entry level solution and will be bringing xRE Enterprise out in early 2015 to address the needs of companies with more sophisticated requirement sets.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner programs, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Ascendix Technologies provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2.4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
- Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow salesforce.com on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Ascendix
- Follow Ascendix on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ascendix
- See xRE Composer: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/954901103
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Ascendix Technologies
Ascendix Technologies has been providing CRM solutions for 17 years and commercial real estate specific solutions for 10+ years. Located in Dallas, Texas, Ascendix is the leading provider of CRM and other CRE solutions for commercial firms and individuals.