Built upon the core capabilities of the Traverse Platform, Traverse Systems’ industry-specific supply chain solutions transform the operational center of any business from a cost center into a margin contributor.
SUGARLAND, Texas (PRWEB) October 12, 2018
Compliance Networks today announced a comprehensive rebrand to Traverse Systems, an interdisciplinary team of supply chain professionals whose platform drives a unified understanding of your entire supply chain. The rebrand comes as Traverse Systems expands their offerings beyond retail. Starting today, the company will begin to also offer comprehensive supply chain solutions for wholesale distributors, grocers, digitally native vertical brands, and suppliers.
“We made the decision to rebrand because the supply chain world is changing rapidly. As our current customers know, Compliance Networks no longer encapsulated the entirety of our value. We’ve grown and expanded the capabilities of our technology platform over the course of the last two decades,” said Greg Holder, CEO of Traverse Systems. “Our solutions go far beyond compliance: they give customers bidirectional visibility into their supply chains. We chose Traverse Systems because it elegantly explains our core competencies: traversing across various systems to drive a unified view of the supply chain.”
The Traverse Platform aggregates data from disparate systems to drive a unified understanding of entire supply chains. Its core capabilities and benefits include:
- Reduced Supply Chain Days – Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, resulting in a reduction in supply chain days.
- No Integration Needed – Minimal data wrangling and zero integration to get started. You provision access to the necessary data, and we handle the rest.
- Business-Speed Performance Monitoring – Fully automate identification and reporting on events that disrupt the flow of merchandise and add avoidable costs that reduce overall profitability.
- Automated and Manual Auditing – Robust suite of supply chain audit tools automates reporting and streamlines your communication with trading partners.
- Out-Of-The-Box Collaboration Tools – Align your entire partner ecosystem towards meeting your goals.
- Fortress-Level Data Security – Reduce security concerns and overhead of on-site data centers with secure IT hosting of client applications and hardware, including foolproof backups of critical business data.
Built upon the core capabilities of the Traverse Platform, Traverse Systems’ industry-specific supply chain solutions transform the operational center of any business from a cost center into a margin contributor. Each vertical solution – built on the core platform that Traverse Systems’ customers have long relied upon – leverages sets of tools that address industry-specific challenges. The Traverse System team can also build custom solutions to fit any organization’s unique needs.
“We’re excited to extend our solutions to verticals outside of retail, where our technology can provide immediate value,” said David Watts, CFO of Traverse Systems. “At the same time, I want to ensure our existing customers that our platform provides the same functionality as it always has. At the end of the day, we’re still the same team you’ve relied on day-in and day-out for over 18 years.”
Traverse Systems will be debuting its new brand at the RVCF conference in San Diego on October 14 - 17th. If you plan to attend, stop by Booth #20, and say hello!
To learn more or get in touch, please visit http://www.traversesystems.com.
About Traverse Systems
Traverse Systems is an interdisciplinary team of supply chain professionals. Our platform drives a unified understanding of your entire supply chain. For 18 years, we have served some of the world’s most respected brands including CVS, Burlington Stores, PepBoys, Tractor Supply, Kohl’s, and more.
In an era when competition is fierce, mistakes and miscommunication are acute sources of risk. Meanwhile, supply chains are more dynamic than ever. Markets and consumer expectations are changing rapidly, and old operational models are breaking under the pressure. Our job is to mitigate those risks with technology and expertise that optimizes performance and execution. We get business partners to peak performance and keep them there.
Our platform aggregates data from disparate systems and provides a holistic understanding of your operations so that nothing is left to chance.
Traverse Systems is proudly based in Sugar Land, Texas. To learn more, please visit: http://www.traversesystems.com.
Traverse Systems. The supply chain advantage.